What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Frederick

Staff member
Finished my first playthrough of FFVII remake over the weekend. Loved it

Now to start grinding to max my characters, materia, equipment and defeat the secret bosses

nöyd

Staff member
I should hit 1000 hours on Arma 3 over the weekend, love me some milsim (when not taken too seriously)

Exsilium

First Grade
Play it on easy. The combat wasn’t fun for me but changing to easy made it more enjoyable. More forgiving, less frustrating. Also, all trophies can be done on easy.

It is very defensively orientated. A pretty game, a decent story but there's no point going at it with the lightsaber swinging freely. When I started focusing on the defensive aspect, the game was a lot more enjoyable.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I've recently reinstalled Oblivion which I hope I've modded in such a way that it will be stable. After owning the game since its release, I really want to make a run at actually finishing the damned thing.

abpanther

Staff member
Hitman 2. So much planning, when all I want to do is just shoot them in the face.

I haven't played this version but I used to enjoy Hitman, however it was a lot of time investment just following people around and watching patterns before actually getting to do anything

Eelementary

Post Whore
Yeah, I've been playing Hitman 2.

I love it, but it's not a game you just pick up, and play - it takes you hours to complete one mission.

abpanther

Staff member
I remember the one where you had to inject poison into the box of donuts haha, I think that was Absolution, some great stages

Zoidberg

First Grade
God of War (PS4). Another one that’s been on my “to play” list since it was 1st announced. I’ve been a huge fan of GOW since the original on PS2. But different with the combat in this one but it’s bloody great so far.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Alternating my Oblivion playthrough with stints in both LOTRO and Dungeons & Dragons Online. The latter has awful graphics, but the character build customization is pretty bloody awesome.

Eelectrica

Referee
Currently trying to wrap up Pathfinder Kingmaker. In some ways I'd like to go through it again.

I like the turn based combat they've added and the chance to try new character builds would be good, but the pointles kingdom management is a horrible time sync that just wasn't needed. The game is big enough without it.

After that I'll try and wrap Wasteland 2. Another game that's a bit longer than it needed to be.

Trying to clear my backlog a bit.

bileduct

Coach
I saw Battlefield V going pretty cheap, I liked other Battlefield games so I thought I'd give it a try.

Wow, this game is dead.

Solo is mind numbingly boring, multiplayer has only one Oceania server and you can never get on it.

Misanthrope

Staff member
In between Oblivion playthroughs, I'm giving Dungeons & Dragons Online a shot. The graphics are utter potato, but I've never encountered such character build complexity in my life. So many options!

Latest posts