What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD12 Vs Sea Eagles

Burns is a good talent that will kick on IMO. But he has had issues lately and needs replacing. Its only minor things that can be fixed... Poor ball control and discipline really.

Ivan tipped his hand last week. We are just going to bide time until we get troops back.

Staines will come in for MWZ if he is fit at a guess. Although MWZ might stay til To'o is fit.

Kikau will push May to the bench. Burton will drop out.

Tetevano if fit replaces Leniu I would think. But personally hope he comes back in for Burns. Leniu is a real beast and i think we could need that against Manly pack.

Based on recent performances. Leniu should definitely remain in the 17 and take Burns spot, leaving Tetevano to slot back in.

That drop ball from Burns towards the end of the game when we were awarded six again in the Titan’s 10m zone was an absolute coach killer.

Fangs

Coach
A fully fit 17 has Leniu pushing Leota and Tetevano very hard IMO.

If we featured in the grand final today I would pick Tetevano. He wins easily on experience and was brought in for that very reason. Leniu is at the least matching Leota right now.

martielang

Bench
Leniu has a similar style & body shape to David Fafita. I definitely see him as a second rower as well as a front rower. Whilst he’s young it might suit him better to play on the edges.

I don't see it personally. Leniu is nuggety ala smokin' Joe, Fifita is more of an athletic build. Not saying he definitely couldn't work in the back row but IMO I can't see it.

I don't see it personally. Leniu is nuggety ala smokin' Joe, Fifita is more of an athletic build. Not saying he definitely couldn't work in the back row but IMO I can't see it.

Well Fifita & Leniu are listed as basically the same height and weight.

Fifita is 6’1, 107kg

Leniu is 6’0, 109kg

Spencer’s wiki says he’s 119kg, but his panthers profile says 109kg. I think wiki is probably wrong.

https://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/teams/telstra-premiership/penrith-panthers/spencer-leniu/

betcats

Referee
He is probably good enough to transition to an edge but they way he is moving the defensive line back in the middle at 19 makes me want leave him be. Another off season to increase his strength and he really is going to be a beast.

He is probably good enough to transition to an edge but they way he is moving the defensive line back in the middle at 19 makes me want leave him be. Another off season to increase his strength and he really is going to be a beast.

I suppose Leota would have to drop out if Leniu is going to stay in the prop rotation.

kinghippo

Juniors
Based on recent performances. Leniu should definitely remain in the 17 and take Burns spot, leaving Tetevano to slot back in.

That drop ball from Burns towards the end of the game when we were awarded six again in the Titan’s 10m zone was an absolute coach killer.
I don’t know why but Burns looks less fit than the rest of the squad to me.
I know he has had a very limited run and playing him is the only way to help but his errors look like they are from exhaustion.
He shouldn’t be picked this week if we can get away without him.

betcats

Referee
I suppose Leota would have to drop out if Leniu is going to stay in the prop rotation.

This year I think it will be Leniu who drops off when Tetevano is back but I think we will see a bit of a rotation to rest guys With Leniu coming in. Next year will be a different story.

betcats

Referee
It was why I was pleased with the signing. He is a good player

Yeah he is very good. Martin is killing it atm but Capewell is very good, another big mobile defender in the starting pack makes us pretty scary and the impact of Martin, Leota, Leniu etc off the bench will be good.

franklin2323

Immortal
Yeah he is very good. Martin is killing it atm but Capewell is very good, another big mobile defender in the starting pack makes us pretty scary and the impact of Martin, Leota, Leniu etc off the bench will be good.

Martin looks a great long term prospect but we needed that short term boost. Martin like Crichton has developed quicker then predicted but come finals time. The more experienced guys will shine. Should be a good 30 odd minutes he produces