What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

unforgiven

Bench
Are they the front runner? still sounds like a netball team. Anyway seems crazy that it isn't used. Knights wear orange more than the Tigers. The original 2000 home and away strips were the best, even 50 odd extra design attempts later.
I liked the 09 and 10 jerseys the best. I don't mind this year's but think the 2nd jersey should be predominately gold.

axl rose

Bench
I liked the 09 and 10 jerseys the best. I don't mind this year's but think the 2nd jersey should be predominately gold.
These ones? wasnt a fan of the stripes on the side, but we have had much worse.

4291556-3x2-940x627.jpg

wazdog

Juniors
They also need a sponsor that will respect the heritage and cope with their logo sitting within one of the bars instead of being splashed across them as unlikely that will be.
images

This layout would work better

That's what we did last year. However, we have this obsession with tweaking jerseys to drive sales.

small-65-merchandise-home-2019-mobile-slider.jpg

I do like the idea of having a wider hoop in the middle to allow better sponsor integration. You can see from our Indigenous jersey last that fewer hoops does work well with our jersey. Maybe we could play around with the number of hoops and width. Three red stripes and sign on with adidas?

s-l400.jpg

That's what we did last year. However, we have this obsession with tweaking jerseys to drive sales.

small-65-merchandise-home-2019-mobile-slider.jpg

I do like the idea of having a wider hoop in the middle to allow better sponsor integration. You can see from our Indigenous jersey last that fewer hoops does work well with our jersey. Maybe we could play around with the number of hoops and width. Three red stripes and sign on with adidas?

This is/was great. The wider hoop is closer to the original 08 jersey, yeh?

sempmrh

Juniors
These ones? wasnt a fan of the stripes on the side, but we have had much worse.

4291556-3x2-940x627.jpg
This jersey and the black version were fine but I didn’t like how the striping on the sides were slightly different for the black and orange jerseys.

I think the current Aqualand logo is perfectly fine and I prefer it over the uneven horizontal lockup.

Dawesy76

Juniors
Yeah, Tigers. We will also finally have at least one predominantly gold jersey next year as well. Hopefully not that council orange they use to have.

Wow, I wonder how their strips will look and their quality.

Some guy on a broncos forum I am on swear and declares the broncos are going to adidas. He’s gotta be dreaming. Lol

Last edited:

Nqcowboy

Juniors
Are they the front runner? still sounds like a netball team. Anyway seems crazy that it isn't used. Knights wear orange more than the Tigers. The original 2000 home and away strips were the best, even 50 odd extra design attempts later.
I’m quite partial to the 05-07 jersey even though the tigers wiped the floor with us in that jersey in 05

It's Been Done

Juniors
So has anyone got a list of who is rumored to go where now ISC are bailing?

Souths are going to either Dynasty or O'Neils according to rumors I've heard, which means goodbye side panels. I'm surprised no one's raised FI-TA who provide the ref's uniforms and the kits for the PNG team and Samoa

Dawesy76

Juniors
Souths are going to either Dynasty or O'Neils according to rumors I've heard, which means goodbye side panels. I'm surprised no one's raised FI-TA who provide the ref's uniforms and the kits for the PNG team and Samoa
I wonder if under armor will get into league?

Correct me if I am wrong but I think ASICS do the broncos shoes? So that would be the logical jump for them?

As far as old mate on the other forum, I know he’s wrong, but far out, with the broncos colour scheme an adidas strip for them would look amazing.

unforgiven

Bench
I wonder if under armor will get into league?

Correct me if I am wrong but I think ASICS do the broncos shoes? So that would be the logical jump for them?

As far as old mate on the other forum, I know he’s wrong, but far out, with the broncos colour scheme an adidas strip for them would look amazing.

I've heard under armor have picked up a team.

sempmrh

Juniors
It has to be the Broncos, they're a high profile team and Under Armour would want them on board with Essendon. Either that or UA have signed either Easts or the Storm, two other high profile teams
I believe the Roosters will be with Castore.

Supposedly Puma will be picking up a team (I don’t remember if I read that here or elsewhere) and I’m hoping it’s Storm because their gear is quality and production is outsourced to a manufacturer in Melbourne. That’s purely speculation on my part - I have no actual information.

yakstorm

First Grade
FI-TA have no interest in taking on the costs associated with being an NRL club provider (which usually involves significant upfront cost of a sponsorship plus contra before you even sell a unit) which is a shame as they use the same factory as ISC, so make quality gear.

Their arrangements with the likes of PNG / Samoa / etc generally don't involve cash, with the leagues getting a decent clip for each sale and FI-TA providing some contra kit.

Puma is definitely coming back into league in 2021. They have officially registered with NRL licensing and have been talking to a few ISC clubs, so I'd be very surprised if they don't grab at least one NRL club.

Steeden has been slowly spreading throughout the UK market, so I'm not surprised to see them now trying to collect a brand or two in Australia. What they've done for Featherstone, North Wales and previously Salford have been reasonable and significant improvements on some of their earlier kits say around 5 years ago.

DnzZEdZX0AAJ1Ay

EcElGGDXYAIVKHP

For me, I won't lie, I'm disappointed that Souths is going to Classic, if true. Maybe they'll prove me wrong, but since they came back into the NRL and Origin, everything they make just has that 'poor imitation' feel to it.

Klim

Juniors
For me, I won't lie, I'm disappointed that Souths is going to Classic, if true. Maybe they'll prove me wrong, but since they came back into the NRL and Origin, everything they make just has that 'poor imitation' feel to it.
I think Souths are already with classic in their lower divisions.

results-hero.jpg
preliminary-final-hero.jpg

ComradePanda

Juniors

i think its too early to tell with this new Classic, the brand has been sold again to a completely brand new head company, so i suspect things will be a bit different going forward

Latest posts