What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Fifita is a Titan

gerg

Juniors
Tyrone Peachy is not as bad as Bryce Cartwright and Shannon Boyd. I think the Titans could handle Peachy staying for another year. Espcially with the Titans team next year is going to be very young if Proctor is not resigned. Doesn't mean they will rush to sign him when he comes off contract though.

Ash Taylor has shown glimpes and next year will be good a gage whether he's their half long-term or not. I have heard calls for him to be dropped. The truth is there is not many better options for the Titans if they don't select Taylor in the side anyway.

Peachey will probably play awesome next year, I think it's a contract year? Coach needs to slap him around or something? He has the ability but doesn't seem to gaf.

cam
but both players needs to grow a gold coast mullet
b94d2861848a8d060991358a74a30410

c300b24fee339c48e56c6989c794eb3d.jpg
Jai will fit in well at Redfern with that do.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I reckon it's a good signing. The Titans need a figurehead that they can start to build some further signings on the back of. Roll up, roll up - come and play with David Fifita the wrecking ball. And do it in the sunny Gold Coast. Works for me.

aqua_duck

Coach
I reckon it's a good signing. The Titans need a figurehead that they can start to build some further signings on the back of. Roll up, roll up - come and play with David Fifita the wrecking ball. And do it in the sunny Gold Coast. Works for me.
And it sends a statement that they're no longer satistified with being the Broncos' ugly step cousin. Getting Fifita is important for them to send a statement to the Broncos who were used to getting first dibs on the best young talent from south east QLD. Also the great thing with getting Fifita is now you have a proper alpha dog in that pack, imagine guys like Fotuaika, Jolliffe, Lisone, Fermor, etc who have aimed up admirably the confidence they'll get when they see Fifita, Faasuamalaui and Ese'ese alongside them

Haffa

Jai Arrow's haircut, it's the sort of haircut you get knowing you're going to look like an absolute tool, he must have lost a bet or something
Probably figured he's going to look like an absolute tool in Myrtle and Cardinal might as well get the matching haircut.

aqua_duck

Coach
Arrow was outstanding last week his haircut aside. Been putting on all year.
He's been good but not as good as he was last year. I'm not exactly sure where he fits in at souths given they realised Murray wasn't an edge forward and have moved him back into the middle. Not sure how much value south's are going to get out of Arrow as an out and out front rower in a rotation with Tatola, Burgess, and Knight.

He's been good but not as good as he was last year. I'm not exactly sure where he fits in at souths given they realised Murray wasn't an edge forward and have moved him back into the middle. Not sure how much value south's are going to get out of Arrow as an out and out front rower in a rotation with Tatola, Burgess, and Knight.

Also for 800k I’m not seeing anything really special in him that you couldn’t get from a player on half his cash.

Souffs paid that on his 2019 form I doubt they’d be rushing to pay him that on his 2020 form.

Might be already suffering from the big contract disease.

lockyno1

Post Whore

Surely as a back rower is his position for Souths basically replacing Ethan Lowe.

betcats

Referee
Also for 800k I’m not seeing anything really special in him that you couldn’t get from a player on half his cash.

Souffs paid that on his 2019 form I doubt they’d be rushing to pay him that on his 2020 form.

Might be already suffering from the big contract disease.

He isnt worth 800k if that really is the figure. He is the same age as Kikau and will be on more next season if that top 100 paid players article is correct.

Dingo_dan

Juniors
8. Arrow
9. Cook
10. Gurgess
11. Sua
12. Sironen
13. Murray

15. Sele
16. Knight
17. Tatola

If souths could land an established second rower it would be good, but sironen is a good prospect.

Their weakness this year is their forwards, but thats a formidable pack for next year. Combine that with a lot of class in the backs and they are looking pretty good in 2021

aqua_duck

Coach
Murray may end up moving to the edge but they could play two middles. Who knows don’t think it’s a bad buy
Not sure how you play 2 middles exactly, it's like playing 3 centres, they tried Murray on the edge and he wasn't nearly as effective. I think Arrow will be part of the prop rotation but not sure how much value he gives you in that role

Latest posts