What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Happy MEel

First Grade
I reckon it would be a pretty interesting watch. I’ve attended a couple of hybrid games and they’ve been pretty entertaining. The rules were league was played in your own half and rugby in the opposition’s. It seemed to go alright but I think it would be better to switch that and have rugby in your own half and league in the opposition’s. This way the rugby side can dominate possession all they like to a certain point and then they have 6 tackles to score a try. Otherwise, all the rugby side has to do is make it to halfway in their 6 tackles and then they can just hold the ball all they like until they score.

Gronk

Staff member
I reckon it would be a pretty interesting watch. I’ve attended a couple of hybrid games and they’ve been pretty entertaining. The rules were league was played in your own half and rugby in the opposition’s. It seemed to go alright but I think it would be better to switch that and have rugby in your own half and league in the opposition’s. This way the rugby side can dominate possession all they like to a certain point and then they have 6 tackles to score a try. Otherwise, all the rugby side has to do is make it to halfway in their 6 tackles and then they can just hold the ball all they like until they score.

Undercard should be Oz RU vs NRL Kiwis.

hindy111

Post Whore
Penrith crazy for letting him go.

Agree. He was rated high. But with Kikau,Yeo,Martin and Capewell they are well covered.
Like our side. Is there much point on developing Schneider? Do we want a good young half or fullback to come through right now?
I'd say we want a good 2nd rower and centre/wing to come through. Props are always handy as easy to shuffle spots if a good one comes in.

Gronk

Staff member
Agree. He was rated high. But with Kikau,Yeo,Martin and Capewell they are well covered.
Like our side. Is there much point on developing Schneider? Do we want a good young half or fullback to come through right now?
I'd say we want a good 2nd rower and centre/wing to come through. Props are always handy as easy to shuffle spots if a good one comes in.

Do you realize that you agreed that they were crazy for letting him go and then justified why it was the right thing to do ?

T.S Quint

Coach
I reckon Smith would retire before going to another club.
He doesn’t need the money anymore, and would have a sweet TV or coaching gig set up for after he retires. No sense finishing up anywhere but the one club you have been at your entire career.
Especially not the team that didn’t want you all those years ago.

84 Baby

Referee
Of course Boncos/Seibold want #CAM666. He can coach them and they don’t need to payout Seiplod. Everyone wins

chiefy1

Juniors
I reckon Smith would retire before going to another club.
He doesn’t need the money anymore, and would have a sweet TV or coaching gig set up for after he retires. No sense finishing up anywhere but the one club you have been at your entire career.
Especially not the team that didn’t want you all those years ago.[/QUOTE.

I feel that the storm have a once in a decade opportunity to snare harry grant who they can't afford to lose.
I don't think the storm can afford to sign smith then lose grant. Smith may well be a bronco on big money along with a future assistant position. They'll throw in the kitchen sink

chiefy1

Juniors
^^^^

I feel that the storm have a once in a decade opportunity to snare harry grant who they can't afford to lose.
I don't think the storm can afford to sign smith then lose grant. Smith may well be a bronco on big money along with a future assistant position. They'll throw in the kitchen sink

emjaycee

Coach
^^^^

Wasn't Harry Grant 'loaned' to the Tigers with the option to return to the Storm (which he has subsequently decided to do)? Re-signing Cam just means they need to work out how to fit both him and Grant in the 17, which isn't an impossibility given Smith could actually play 7 with their structures. It isnt about $$

hindy111

Post Whore
Do you realize that you agreed that they were crazy for letting him go and then justified why it was the right thing to do ?

The pump out juniors so they can not keep them all. Plus they signed Kikau from Cowboys. Would you trade Blore for the best 2md rower in game?

Latest posts