What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ravawala

possm

Coach
Have posted something similar a couple of times-You and I seem to be the only Rav 4 centre proponents- hope he gets a chance but Mary will have to be pushed into it by the "committee".
I have posted the Ravalawa to centre idea as well. I think he would make a good left centre and given that he has been signed for another 3 seasons I think it makes sense to try him at left centre. Saab to right wing and Ramsey initially to left wing.

possm

Coach
Rava surprised me against Manly. He has always been a strong defender one on one but his timing and his reading of the opposition has not always been great. He smashed Manly but he does need to not get carried away. I almost laughed out load when Rava ran in off his wing at a hundred miles an hour and tackled no one. He gifted the Dogs an overlap and only great defence by Lomax and some desperation by Dufty pulled the Dogs down next to the line. Rava is a work in progress but he will always be a rocks and diamonds player.
And yet we saw none of this strong defence against the dogs. Mary must have had something to say about it.

Wolfgang ofihd

Juniors
Really like how Rava is developing and imo alot of fans were too harsh on his earlier performances.

We need to understand he's currently a development player who has tremendous potential with his size, speed and power. He certainly fits the modern day winger requirements. He'll have good and bad days like any young player but we need to persist.

We've seen some nice improvements this season with his defence, finishing and kick returns. His combo with lomax is building very nicely. Lets all have some patience. Enjoy his good days and support him when it's going tough.

We need to remember there's no reserve grade at the moment and the best way to develop his skills is to continue playing him.

I think we've found a gem.

Como Connection

First Grade
Really like how Rava is developing and imo alot of fans were too harsh on his earlier performances.

We need to understand he's currently a development player who has tremendous potential with his size, speed and power. He certainly fits the modern day winger requirements. He'll have good and bad days like any young player but we need to persist.

We've seen some nice improvements this season with his defence, finishing and kick returns. His combo with lomax is building very nicely. Lets all have some patience. Enjoy his good days and support him when it's going tough.

We need to remember there's no reserve grade at the moment and the best way to develop his skills is to continue playing him.

I think we've found a gem.
Correct for sure.
CC

RedVDave

First Grade
He was definitely injured tonight could barely move with all that strapping on his knee, still managed to leave his wing though and let in 2 tries.

Latest posts