What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list thread - vs Dogs Rnd 12

strider

Post Whore
Kafusi accelerates a lot faster and quicker play the balls. Stefano looks a more odd loading threat and harder to wrestle. It's strange people judge Stefano based on about 25min of footy.
I wouldn't make any calls until atleast 2022 mid season as to potential.
2022 when we can sign him back jnr paulo style?

Gronk

Staff member
More Ryan Matterson/Mitchell Moses style
Have you noticed that the media refer to Moses and Matto as Tigers defectors and not Parra juniors ? Also Teddy gets left alone when these labels are handed out.

emjaycee

Coach
Have you noticed that the media refer to Moses and Matto as Tigers defectors and not Parra juniors ? Also Teddy gets left alone when these labels are handed out.
Teddy was born a Rooster, just in Tigers colours.
d7cqa9t-9e7e65d3-b7d8-425f-a20a-ce7b27d08c5b.jpg

84 Baby

Referee
TBH I’m surprised they haven’t pointed out that of our starting line up, the only player who hasn’t been associated with another club is Drown, a kiwi.
Except Gus tells me the only other team Sivo has played with is Gundagai

84 Baby

Referee
Teddy was born a Rooster, just in Tigers colours.
d7cqa9t-9e7e65d3-b7d8-425f-a20a-ce7b27d08c5b.jpg
It’s hard to tell from that photo, is it the size of a rooster I.e. normal size head, small tiger body, or the size of a tiger with an enormous rooster head I.e Nate Myles

Tooooks

Bench
Dogs have played 5 current top 8 sides this year. They’ve been competitive against us, Sharks and of course the Knights who they beat. They’ve averaged 10 points a game in attack and conceded an average of 22 points against in those games.

They play with a lot of heart but an early afternoon game on a (hopefully) dry track with, in my opinion our best 17, we really should win comfortably.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Dogs have played 5 current top 8 sides this year. They’ve been competitive against us, Sharks and of course the Knights who they beat. They’ve averaged 10 points a game in attack and conceded an average of 22 points against in those games.

They play with a lot of heart but an early afternoon game on a (hopefully) dry track with, in my opinion our best 17, we really should win comfortably.

Now I'm relieved man. Great analysis.