What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Elliott

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...t/news-story/403201d3ddcc2b476acd682336ae1563

I bet you any money he doesn’t come to the dragons. He either...

a. stays at the dogs saying “he’s excited about playing under a new coach who he has a lot of respect for who can help further his career” or...

b. Goes to a team like Wests and says “he’s excited about playing for a premiership winning coach he has a lot of respect for who will help him further his career”

my money is on a.

mickeylane

Bench
I would offer Crichton $700k, per season and take him off Penrith...that's what i would do...blow them out of the water or force the panthers to match to keep him...

jak

Bench
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...t/news-story/403201d3ddcc2b476acd682336ae1563

a. stays at the dogs saying “he’s excited about playing under a new coach who he has a lot of respect for who can help further his career” or...

b. Goes to a team like Wests and says “he’s excited about playing for a premiership winning coach he has a lot of respect for who will help him further his career”

my money is on a.
c. roosters get him as a backup for s.b.w

Dragon David

First Grade

my money is on a.
I'm thinking you could be right with point (a) R&WTILLIDIE because of this:-

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/8257ef7c8f7bd4d32fe8b17e08a34dcc

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Bit on the fence about Eloitt. Not sure he will even sign with us.

Has potential and a bit of mongrel about him, but too often this isn't harnessed by the coach. Yes, he's had 'issues' but look at Shaun Lane and Kane Evans at the Eels they seem to be getting it together and playing good football under the right coach for them.
Unfortunatly our current coach, who can't seem to get our SOO edge forward to run lines, isn't the right choice for someone like Eliott.

SEAT 1A

Bench
If he is a South Coast boy as you say , if we don't get him now we will get him at the end of his career , to see his time out ..... Retirement Village , ask T Merrin ...

Agree hazz,

Wasn't against Merrin coming back however, he ran on as a young buck in 2010.

Bring on the new young buck's Hosty and Ford.

Como Connection

First Grade
Just asked my Bulldog mate about Elliott and he said he has bulked up and he would be sad to lose him.
I have no opinion as I don't know much about him football wise.
CC

Old Timer

Coach
Just asked my Bulldog mate about Elliott and he said he has bulked up and he would be sad to lose him.
I have no opinion as I don't know much about him football wise.
CC

Very much in the same mould as some fellow Dogs players.

Adam Elliott
Personal information
Born
16 October 1994 (age 25)
Bega, New South Wales, Australia
Height 185 cm (6 ft 1 in)
Weight 103 kg (16 st 3 lb)

Personal information
Aiden Tollman
Born
10 November 1988 (age 31)
Kempsey, New South Wales, Australia