What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

GAZF

First Grade
Pros
  • Blue is closer to purple and compliments the two similar shades
  • Well distinguised from the Sea-Eagles brand
  • Evokes both fire and hawks effectively
  • Core colours don't include white
Cons
  • Looks like the 36ers and Taipans merged
  • Logo is very tall and thin when the wordmark is included, will look odd on a jersey unless they don't plan to use the wordmark there
  • The flame part could be simplified as it looks like a tribal tattoo in 2 colour applications
  • May require keylines on the jersey
Still a very solid start.

Pommy

Coach
Brisbane Firehawks bid logo - thoughts?

1762716967be30f4552fbffb9ee0e9e7

43f33c1d9afb34dfb9001c86b7c32623

the orange and white one just reminds me of the roar.

Nqcowboy

Juniors
Pros
  • Blue is closer to purple and compliments the two similar shades
  • Well distinguised from the Sea-Eagles brand
  • Evokes both fire and hawks effectively
  • Core colours don't include white
Cons
  • Looks like the 36ers and Taipans merged
  • Logo is very tall and thin when the wordmark is included, will look odd on a jersey unless they don't plan to use the wordmark there
  • The flame part could be simplified as it looks like a tribal tattoo in 2 colour applications
  • May require keylines on the jersey
Still a very solid start.
As a someone who grew up in cairns I don’t see it as to similar to the taipans logo

Brisbane Firehawks bid logo - thoughts?

Firehawks_Head_Logo.svg

43f33c1d9afb34dfb9001c86b7c32623

My first thought was “what’s a firehawk”?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firehawk

I think that whatever they came up with there’d be criticism from many. For me I personally don’t like the name, but the logo is a good enough design..

Colours look a combo of Brisbane and Gold Coast..although on closer inspection the blue looks purple.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
My first thought was “what’s a firehawk”?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firehawk

I think that whatever they came up with there’d be criticism from many. For me I personally don’t like the name, but the logo is a good enough design..

Colours look a combo of Brisbane and Gold Coast..although on closer inspection the blue looks purple.

The firehawk name comes from here: https://www.nationalgeographic.com/news/2018/01/wildfires-birds-animals-australia/

Took me a while but I don't mind the name firehawks, IMO thats cooler than the "Brisbane Bombers". Regarding the colour they will have orange and yellow in there given the fire and the fact that its essentially East Brisbane's bid.

flippikat

Bench
So now we know the colours (especially the *shades*), I guess we'll see some designers here putting forward their jersey ideas...? :)