What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getsmarty

Dragsters

First Grade
Thank you for your kind comments...More than happy to hopefully offer positive contribution to the forum and even if at times we disagree...we can all learn to keep it civil ( including myself ).

The one thing that keeps us all coming back here is our love for this once Great club...hopefully we can all look forward to seeing us head back in the right direction in the not too distant future.

This is the one thing that unites us all and let us not lose sight of that fact.

Great thread & well deserved praise for your time and effort in bringing the torrent of info about our team that you do.

Love your work mate...

GO THE MIGHTIES!!!

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Thankyou @ Dragons 09 . for your kind words. Stay healthy and have a great week.

We may not agree on everything GS but I've always admired and respected your, intelligence, hard work and dedication to the cause. This club sends me apoplectic at times but reading your informed, calm and well thought out posts keeps me on the right side of the straitjacket.

Keep fighting the good fight remembering that the wheel never stops turning and hopefully the glory days will return before we all shuffle off this mortal coil.

getsmarty

Immortal
We may not agree on everything GS but I've always admired and respected your, intelligence, hard work and dedication to the cause. This club sends me apoplectic at times but reading your informed, calm and well thought out posts keeps me on the right side of the straitjacket.

Keep fighting the good fight remembering that the wheel never stops turning and hopefully the glory days will return before we all shuffle off this mortal coil.

Well said redandwhite4evr. It would be a boring world if we all agreed on every issue...but we can all have our say respectfully and at the end of the day, we all want the same thing....For our club to return to being a contender in the not too distant future.
Say healthy and have a great week.

Latest posts