What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

6E43ECBA-6A9C-4A64-85C0-D785E32F1314.jpeg

I almost forgot that his great and everlasting legacy to the game was the use of the paddles.

I thought there was Mary, at the effing cutting edge of rugby league technology.

A moment in this sport to rival Humankinds landing on the moon.

It’s been revolutionary.

At Marys holiday house, he keeps his mementos, including his precious Anthony Seibold Sheild and the Tyrone May certificate of furtherance of women in film studies (actually an unwanted gift from Gus Gould).

But it’s his personally signed paddles, in glass cabinet with alarm system that takes pride of place.

Their use by coaches all across the world, in every single team sport ...has been nothing short of amazing.

Well done Mary.

Gareth67

First Grade
B284D341-3630-4B13-BF84-21D5B6DDBAC3.jpeg
5200FE1D-DF26-4F1B-B20A-0DD191AFB66F.png

“ Well there it is in black &white you pack of whining squawkers - coach of the year and that’s even before the season has ended ! Seems as if the media can see true coaching ability , even if the fans cannot . “

blue bags

First Grade
4A5C511E00000578-0-image-a-49_1521510982636.jpg

Wolfgang ofihd

Juniors
Dragons were going to loan Tristan sailor to the tigers but it didn't happens because the tigers got the roosters young player instead. This was confirmed by big Dell yesterday on tripple m. Make of that what you will...

hazzbeen

Bench
Since Round 1, 2019

12 wins from 36 games.
3 of those Titans, 3 of those Dogs.

Thankyou @thommo4pm
Says it all ..... The place was buzzing a few weeks ago when we beat Manly , I was told to stop being negative and enjoy the win and the team has turned the corner ..... No I couldn't enjoy the win because I knew what was around the next corner , A dead end ..... Im not like some on here that are really down about the loss last night , because I have been Maryised and know the spell he has on the club , so disappointment comes easy these days without much pain ..... In a nutshell the place is F**KED....

24 losses from 36 games.

That’s the equivalent of losing every game for an entire season since the start of last year.

Dragons fans have a 66% chance of having a bad experience each weekend of support.

Last year 11 wins and a less tepid for and against would have got you squeaking into the eight but under Mary you need another 9 or 10 months of prep and games, a selection committee, a premiership coach assisting, meditation, management whackers....the whole kitchen sink.

And all threats to play badly.

The worse thing about last nights press conference was of course, his continued refusal to accept any personal responsibility. He went into denial again, used the word “we” to appropriate the players, no insight, no answers. Standard Mary crud.

The boys surrendered a match winning lead as they threw really dumb passes in no go situations, lost composure and couldn’t handle any kind of non formulaic or ad hoc play. He carried on about everyone expecting aj to break but then blamed the players for not containing him.

Its his fault for not having the boys ready.

And let’s not discuss the bloody interchange circus. Not only wanting, but actually worked against you.

Last edited:

Latest posts