What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can we (realistically) make the 8 in 2020

giboz71

First Grade
We, like other teams, are only a injury or 2 away from facingvthe same issue. In fact we are seeingvthisxalrwady with Clune being unavailable for todays game.

Imagine if Dufty got injured,cwho would play fullback? Ramsey isnt ready, so that would mean another reshuffle of players.
Add to that is the fact that JP was straigjt back into the team and Saab to the reserves. Says alotcaboutcwhat the 'selection committee' think of him.

Yeh I agree.

But if we stay injury free and the Clune, Norman, Hunt, Dufty combo stays fit for the rest of the season, who knows? We can do damage with this spine.

Much depends on tonight really. Have a feeling we’ll get the Bunnies tonight.

denis preston

First Grade
We, like other teams, are only a injury or 2 away from facingvthe same issue. In fact we are seeingvthisxalrwady with Clune being unavailable for todays game.

Imagine if Dufty got injured,cwho would play fullback? Ramsey isnt ready, so that would mean another reshuffle of players.
Add to that is the fact that JP was straigjt back into the team and Saab to the reserves. Says alotcaboutcwhat the 'selection committee' think of him.

DS, are you alright ? You haven't had a stroke whilst sending this quote ?

ALSGI

Bench
My prediction is there will not be a Finals series this year due to Covid19.

Too many people not giving a f**kc about safety measures, distancing, masks, washing etc

Won’t matter who the Final 8 are.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
We’ll make the 8.

But I’m starting to understand how we did so well in the 9’s... We’ve been awesome in the first 18 minutes of most games.

gitano

Juniors
We’ll make the 8.

But I’m starting to understand how we did so well in the 9’s... We’ve been awesome in the first 18 minutes of most games.
Yep. Even having Slomax, who is basically both Gasnier's, or Gaz² we fall a bit short.

Like Slowy's last kick.

Dragon David

First Grade
My prediction is there will not be a Finals series this year due to Covid19.

Too many people not giving a f**kc about safety measures, distancing, masks, washing etc

Won’t matter who the Final 8 are.
You could be right but P V'Landys will make sure that the games continue irrespective of Covid 19 coming back with a vengeance.

RedVDave

First Grade
2 more losses and we are officially out of the race to make the 8.
On the plus side we will be playing football in September this year.

This Year?

Immortal
Another f**ked season. The only saving grace is in 2020 is we get 5 less weeks of disappointment.