What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ravawala

epDragon62

First Grade
We wouldn't know about depth given the conservative attitude towards giving young guys a go. It is time to give the young brigade time: Feagai x 2, Ramsey, Sailor, Blacker, Ellis should get a run now; we need to know what potential there is.

We really do have a problem in the forwards. Tariq has been poor (although his last game was not as bad as some said) - he is not being the enforcer. Vaughan is doing too much of the heavy lifting on his own - Kerr continues to improve but needs to be given more minutes. But more importantly, our forwards do not show anywhere near enough aggression to intimidate and push teams backwards. Dare I say it, JDB is being missed massively.

Captain Cam is a beauty but he doesn't even wave his arms let alone let rip with the tongue to either refs or teammates, we need some of this...

74694caba80eb7f7590630dc3ff8c65a

I'm not the first to say we need some new blood in the forwards with added mongrel, size and mobility. We need an on-field leader who will call others to account.

Setting aside any of the moral, ethic, legal etc issues around JDB, he is what we need. If not Jack, who? I don't think that player is within our ranks and I think we need more than one more enforcer.

PS Probably should've posted this in another thread...

Last edited:

TruSaint

Referee
We wouldn't know about depth given the conservative attitude towards giving young guys a go. It is time to give the young brigade time: Feagai x 2, Ramsey, Sailor, Blacker, Ellis should get a run now; we need to know what potential there is.

We really do have a problem in the forwards. Tariq has been poor (although his last game was not as bad as some said) - he is not being the enforcer. Vaughan is doing too much of the heavy lifting on his own - Kerr continues to improve but needs to be given more minutes. But more importantly, our forwards do not show anywhere near enough aggression to intimidate and push teams backwards. Dare I say it, JDB is being missed massively.

Captain Cam is a beauty but he doesn't even wave his arms let alone let rip with the tongue to either refs or teammates, we need some of this...

74694caba80eb7f7590630dc3ff8c65a

I'm not the first to say we need some new blood in the forwards with added mongrel, size and mobility. We need an on-field leader who will call others to account.

Setting aside any of the moral, ethic, legal etc issues around JDB, he is what we need. If not Jack, who? I don't think that player is within our ranks and I think we need more than one more enforcer.

PS Probably should've posted this in another thread...

Just on your first paragraph, now would be the time to test out the youngsters you mention. Should have been earlier, but Mary trying to save HIS season wouldn't risk it.

Season now gone, no harm at all in running out the kids.

Overall, I agree with the comments on our forwards.

Latest posts