What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Donks

Hooper

Juniors
Dugan and Ramien have been ruled out of tonight’s team. I haven’t heard who the replacements are.

ghoti

Bench
Trindall on the bench too.. as coverage if Tracey doesn't quite work out? Very young side but it's nice that most of them feel proven as first graders already.

As much as I'm not 100% on Bomber, can't fault the development of this squad (other than the all eggs in the Xerri basket gaffe)..

ghoti

Bench
Duges out? We’re f**ked, we can’t beat the baby broncos and their refs with a full team!

Second rowers and wingers will miss the threat and strike power of Duges & Ramien.. dunno where the space comes from.. plan might be to just run over them off the edge of the ruck? Their defence is fkn shite but I reckon we'll see first half V Storm version of the Broncs for 70 mins, not the total clusterf**k.

Weird feelin that we'll be down at half-time and blow out the scoreline in the last 20.. for like...
Sharks 38 - Donks 18

Version IV

Juniors
Trindall on the bench too.. as coverage if Tracey doesn't quite work out? Very young side but it's nice that most of them feel proven as first graders already.

As much as I'm not 100% on Bomber, can't fault the development of this squad (other than the all eggs in the Xerri basket gaffe)..
I think Trindall will start, Tracey to bench

Version IV

Juniors

I think Trindall will start, Tracey to bench

txta2

Bench
Sharks are due, for Woods to play terrible, for SJ to have a shocker, for Wade to go missing...hope they prove me wrong.

Version IV

Juniors
Our team experience for the game get ready

Kennedy 9
Katoa 27
Talakai 18
Ferris 0
Mulitalo 14
Johnson 191
Trindall 0
Woods 200
Brailey 26
Uele 34
Nikora 33
Graham 240
Williams 38

Rudolf 11
Wilton 1
Hunt 7
Tracey 8

shadowboxer

First Grade
Looks like Chad made the trip for social purposes - I guess an hour flight wouldn’t be an issue with his injury? Gotta be keen