What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

davi

Juniors
If Boyd Cordner retires I presume Wade Graham will slot in to his left edge back row spot for NSW and take over the captaincy. NSW amazing depth in the secound row certaintly has its advantages.

aqua_duck

Coach
If Boyd Cordner retires I presume Wade Graham will slot in to his left edge back row spot for NSW and take over the captaincy. NSW amazing depth in the secound row certaintly has its advantages.
He'd be one of the leading candidates but I think either teddy or jake Trbojevic will get the captaincy (Tedesco was given the vice captaincy last year). In terms of the edge back row spot I think Frizzell will be one and guys like Graham, Matterson, Crichton, and Sims will fight it out for the other spot and possibly a spot on the bench. It's a testament to the back row depth when guys like Lane, sironen, Brown, Yep, and Luciano Leilua are in career best form and can't even get a look in

davi

Juniors
Storm may have to lose someone whichever way they go with the Hooker position. There is a couple of scenarios.

- If Cameron Smith plays on to 2021. Harry Grant has reportdly a clause he can opt out with the Storm.

- If Cameron Smith retires Harry Grant will likely assume the hooker position. But even if Cameron Smith decides to play on and Grant stays loyal to Melbourne Brandon Smith will still be left out as its Grant the Storm see as their future hooker.

Brandon Smith will likely ask for a release as he is adamant, he wants to be a hooker. It’s been speculated that if Brandon Smith does get a release he may hook up with the Tigers. As he knows Michael Maguire from his time playing under him for New Zealand.

I saw what Brandon Smith did in the game at the Indigenous vs Maori all stars and I agree he's a Hooker. He can no longer play out of postion in the secound row and wait much longer.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/b27b0a20c5dd97ae931a57b180464cd1

myrrh ken

First Grade
Not with this year's form

moffla

Bench
Storm may have to lose someone whichever way they go with the Hooker position. There is a couple of scenarios.

- If Cameron Smith plays on to 2021. Harry Grant has reportdly a clause he can opt out with the Storm.

- If Cameron Smith retires Harry Grant will likely assume the hooker position. But even if Cameron Smith decides to play on and Grant stays loyal to Melbourne Brandon Smith will still be left out as its Grant the Storm see as their future hooker.

Brandon Smith will likely ask for a release as he is adamant, he wants to be a hooker. It’s been speculated that if Brandon Smith does get a release he may hook up with the Tigers. As he knows Michael Maguire from his time playing under him for New Zealand.

I saw what Brandon Smith did in the game at the Indigenous vs Maori all stars and I agree he's a Hooker. He can no longer play out of postion in the secound row and wait much longer.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/b27b0a20c5dd97ae931a57b180464cd1
It's going to be a massive headache for us - that much is for sure.
I think the spot is there for Grant to take, but I'm sure Storm will leave no stone unturned in trying to keep both at the club.

ACTPanthers

Bench
It's going to be a massive headache for us - that much is for sure.
I think the spot is there for Grant to take, but I'm sure Storm will leave no stone unturned in trying to keep both at the club.
There's a salary cap cheating joke to be made here, but I'm just too lazy...

Silent Knight

First Grade
Should be Yeo to take the spot.

8492678_589d9ff6e8bd44d7a93723487a90efe9.jpeg
+
MV5BMTk4NDc4NDQ4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzIyNjk4Nw@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

BadnMean

Juniors

mave

Coach
Hahahaha. Valued at $60, allowed to play for $35k.
So much for market value eh.

Only in the NRL could the 2 best sides over the last few years get even more leg ups.

PVL is quickly undoing a lot of his hard gotten goodwill here.

Latest posts