What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Donks

shadowboxer

First Grade
Baby Sharks...or should I say Newtown...
Soldi solid win for the future.
Kudos to the coach.. in a nuffy year, blooding young blokes and embarrassing a one team town is a feather in your cap.
Well done lads

sandshark

Bench
That was the first game I've watched all year and ofcourse its a typical nail biting Cronullafied game. Love it!

myrrh ken

First Grade
f**k me heart attack stuff.

Youngsters were great. Talakai, Ferris, trindell, Toby, Kennedy. SJ starting to make this his team. Wade involved in 3 big turning points.

Defence still a massive issue though

R-15-3

Bench
Y am I the only 1 that was happy with braily going off. I love the block but was being dominated in defence all game. Makes a million tackles but the post contact meters he considers would be up there as the most in the nrl

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Truth.

Defence was poor. Really poor. If Sorensen put it in effort like Nikora he would have been pilloried. Nikora needs a massive rocket.
I was messaging with a donkeys mate during the game. I told him our only forward I'd get rid of in our team tonight would be Brit. I don't give a shit if he doesn't score tries, but he has lost that massive sting when he hits. That was the best part of his game.

Craigshark

First Grade
That’s a f**ken massive win. Yeah our defence was shit and has been all year but look at the team we fielded against a mob who put in on of their better performances all year. Take that one