What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Donks

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
3- Talakai. This man is an enigma. What a stalwart performance. Our MOTM by a country mile.

2- SJ. Really starting to make it his team and played well. Didn’t miss a goal. What a man.

1- Wade. Hugely decisive moments in winning the ball back from the drop out and one other I can’t remember.

Hell yeah. What a win.

sandshark

Bench
Talakai
Johnson
Graham/Kennedy

I know this is a V Broncos thread but how hard does that Broncos centre go. Gonna be a huge star.

ghoti

Bench
Talakai - enthusiastic, strong, skilful..got wrongfooted at centre a couple times but he's 100 kilos! Filling in well in the centres but we'll look better with him in closer to the ruck

Multialo - thought he made the difference when we lost our way...strong runs, some huge takes under pressure, and is infectious

BHU - quiet by his 2020 standards but gave us reliable pig work and looked dangerous

HMs - SJ of course, Rudolph for running straight..but is developing so well I want more from him already, he'll be a gun if he can introduce an offload.. Kennedy is looking an NRL fullback and plays the Moylan role well... and the debutants: Ferris took a while to get on the game but is quick and elusive .. Trindall very quiet halfbacks game but was clearly instructed to play a supporting role, loved his defense.

Was pissed at us almost dropping this one but we really did run a Jets side.. no Duges, Ramien, Fifita, Moylan, Townsend so disruptive, huge effort for everyone who filled in and played replacement roles to a T

Chimp

Bench
3 - Talaki - Another player it’s easy to fall in love with... We have a few of them at the moment
2 - Rudolph - Tremendous work rate and yards. Has some lovely footwork and then pace off the mark to avoid the rushing defenders and make his yards where the defenders haven’t shot up
1 - SJ - Not running the ball much, but orchestrates almost everything

myrrh ken

First Grade
3 - Talaki - Another player it’s easy to fall in love with... We have a few of them at the moment
2 - Rudolph - Tremendous work rate and yards. Has some lovely footwork and then pace off the mark to avoid the rushing defenders and make his yards where the defenders haven’t shot up
1 - SJ - Not running the ball much, but orchestrates almost everything
Great call. I'd go with this

There’s a helluva lot of 3 points going to a fella who had a couple of tries go through him.
Just imagine the outrage if those tries had gone through certain other players who weren’t there tonight

Latest posts