What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R12 Fri - Broncos 26-36 Sharks @ Suncorp

Round 12: Broncos v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He was pretty stoked with the opening 10 mins in their 40 point drubbing last week too. Maybe he will combine the two in his mind into a full 80 minute performance to help him get to sleep at night

Lol.

If I recall correctly, he saw abundant positives in the 48 nil caper.

Still, he’s not a quitter.

It’s not the money.....

reanimate

Bench
He was pretty stoked with the opening 10 mins in their 40 point drubbing last week too. Maybe he will combine the two in his mind into a full 80 minute performance to help him get to sleep at night
Seiplod in bed tonight:

"If I take the 10 minutes from this game, and the 70 minutes from this game, I'll have the perfect strategy- I'll be unbeatable!"

"Wow, that's genius Anthony!"

"Thanks Anthony, I learnt it at Harvard."

Reflector

Juniors
I was at a mates' house, watching a movie and I kept checking the progress of the match on the NRL site. I saw Brisbane leading by 8 around the 69th minute and thought "Surely they've sealed this one".

Guess I was wrong. Bulldogs will string a few wins together from here, you watch...

KennySterling

Juniors
Seiplod's really patting himself on the back for the Donkeys playing half decently for 70 minutes vs a near NSW Cup team.

The press should have told him that the Sharks had 3 kids on debut.

Why didn't Fox cover the press conference tonight ? Who wants to see Corey Parker doing post-game interviews with distraught former team mates ?

They have beaten some high quality sides....

Cowboys, Warriors, Titans, Bulldogs, Dragons, Broncos and a depleted Manly.

Last time they played a team above them they had 50+ put on them.

F*ck these cheats, biggest blight on the game.

Who stole this little boys lollies?

Please give them back because he’s crying the poor little boy.

Or at least throw his toys back in his playpen.

Throw the big metal truck at his head it might make him more intelligent.

Well maybe....

Latest posts