What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R12 Fri - Broncos 26-36 Sharks @ Suncorp

Round 12: Broncos v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aqua_duck

Coach
Both teams are in a similar position, the difference is the Broncos have no confidence whereas Cronulla know they can score points easily. It was a better effort from the Broncos tonight, clearly the combination of Boyd and Turpin made a positive difference but it was just the inexperience at the death.

Both teams are missing players and if you run through the Broncos outs, they'd probably have just as many if not more. The fact some of these players have come in and out of the side hasn't helped them either.

I'm not sure what the shot at Cecchin is about, he was pretty even and allowed both teams to get away with their fair share of playing off the mark and minor infringements.,
The way cecchin reffed the game was more like a pre Covid game with a lot slower ruck and we know how much the Broncos have struggled with the faster ruck, they've conceded more set restarts than any other team, not saying the way reffed the ruck was one sided but the leniency in the ruck suited the Broncos

The press should have told him that the Sharks had 3 kids on debut.

Why didn't Fox cover the press conference tonight ? Who wants to see Corey Parker doing post-game interviews with distraught former team mates ?

I’m absolutely fine seeing Corey doing post game interviews with distraught former team mates.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Every Friday night brings rival fans together. Next week we will happily pull on the cardinal and myrtle for the next compelling instalment of the Broncos spoon quest live free and on hd
Hey hey hey, next week we might have a few in our corner as it could be a monumental LOL@souffs

yakstorm

First Grade
You'd imagine Wayne has been plotting a plan for next week's game for a while now, especially after the Broncos tried to imply that he left the club in a horrible state...

He'd love nothing more than to give it to White, Seibold and Morris at the moment, so it wouldn't surprise me if Souths play one of their matches of the season.

Nerd

Bench
You'd imagine Wayne has been plotting a plan for next week's game for a while now, especially after the Broncos tried to imply that he left the club in a horrible state...

He'd love nothing more than to give it to White, Seibold and Morris at the moment, so it wouldn't surprise me if Souths play one of their matches of the season.
There is no implying. Wayne left us with his adopted son Darius on a long term contract and on big bucks as his going away present.

typicalfan

Coach
There is no implying. Wayne left us with his adopted son Darius on a long term contract and on big bucks as his going away present.
The club tried to do the dirty on Wayne but they forgot he can play the game better than them and then they cried foul, the club deserves everything it has got.

Saxon

Bench
I can't believe the love for Darius from the media.
Constantly out of position, defending (badly) in the line. A couple of ok tackles and some passes that any reserve grade fullback could make and he's the second coming.

Nerd

Bench
The club tried to do the dirty on Wayne but they forgot he can play the game better than them and then they cried foul, the club deserves everything it has got.
Darius is gone at the end of this season and that's the positive I'm taking out of the whole affair. Things may even work out that we end up with your old coach.

some11

Referee
Darius is gone at the end of this season and that's the positive I'm taking out of the whole affair. Things may even work out that we end up with your old coach.
Paul Green isn't the savior.

Cowboys fans hate him.

myrrh ken

First Grade
I can't believe the love for Darius from the media.
Constantly out of position, defending (badly) in the line. A couple of ok tackles and some passes that any reserve grade fullback could make and he's the second coming.
I think it's just a pity party by former players. They recognise when Father Time has caught up

This Year?

Immortal
The Broncos looked much better with the ball and really missed a game manager in the dying minutes. Having said that, the Sharks aren't known for their defence in 2020, so it will be interesting to see how many points they get next week.
The Sharks sure can find you out if you're not on defensively and I thought they showed alot of character to win that. Some of their middles have that chunky shape and can bend a line. Their right side especially has been great to watch.

Latest posts