What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Donks

myrrh ken

First Grade
Last night watch Katoa he was reading 4th tackle kick from Broncs he was getting out of ingoal.
He was most experienced of back 5 with 28 games and he played like here was there to lead those guys

Most improved for sure and developing nicely. Could hardly crack into the team last year and was much maligned in this fickle f**king forum.

Probably a good lesson for us to be patient with the youngsters. Williams had a very solid game last night and no dropsies.

I am off and running. Inspired by the posted comments of my fellow idiots.
Oh, what a beautiful mornin',
Oh, what a beautiful day.
I got a beautiful feelin'
Ev'erything's goin' my way.

breaking-sharks-win1.jpg
OUTSTANDING!

Card Shark

Immortal
Most improved for sure and developing nicely. Could hardly crack into the team last year and was much maligned in this fickle f**king forum.

Probably a good lesson for us to be patient with the youngsters. Williams had a very solid game last night and no dropsies.

Good point!

Card Shark

Immortal
Tonight I retire to my place of sleep as one very contented homosapien. If by some quirk of fate it was to be my last living day on this planet then when they were to discover my withered carcass in the morn they would find that I passed with a very broad smile upon my face.

I know I will awaken in the morning full of youthful exuberance as I will gladly venture out seeking numerous Donkey supporters that for some unknown reason I anticipate will be attempting to avoid my person.

I will prevail as I have all weekend. No make that all the remainder of this season. No, make it eight months until the kick off of the 2021 season. I will be a man on a mission.

Gold Mr Quigs.

Did you survive the night is the burning question?

Card Shark

Immortal
Seeing the lads at full time and then the scenes in the sheds, one thing I would say is that our team seem closer as a group than I can ever remember - there seems to be a real mateship between them, right from our more experienced, through to the young kids..... BHU, Ronnie, Kennedy, Brails, Rudolph, Katoa, Hunt and Talaki all seem to be big personalities in the group... Great to see.

The importance of this cannot be overstated.

Kudos to the coach for this!

roboshark

Coach
Just watched the game again and geez we blew a few try chances in that first 10 of the second half. Not just Ronnie but SJ had an overlap and ran it on the Broncos right hand side. Was like 5 on 3

I think I enjoyed this game more than any since 2016. The wiser ones have pointed out many weaknesses I didnt initially see but I still think it showed We have some great depth at the club , and John Morris may just be a little more astute than previously given credit for.

I think I enjoyed this game more than any since 2016. The wiser ones have pointed out many weaknesses I didnt initially see but I still think it showed We have some great depth at the club , and John Morris may just be a little more astute than previously given credit for.
The key element for enjoying this game, was not about who played well, who is a spaz or which dope is easy to tackle...it was beating those farkin wankers at their home base in front of their moronic supporters.

nothing else matters

The key element for enjoying this game, was not about who played well, who is a spaz or which dope is easy to tackle...it was beating those farkin wankers at their home base in front of their moronic supporters. Absolutely!

nothing else matters

Having beaten them and shown that their club and their arrogant fans are not even worthy of another second of the hand wringing wrist slitting anxiety of the pre game build up -- ALL that matters now is how well the young sharkies can do against Real Football teams. Admittedly I will get some further enjoyment asking some Boncos fans I know "Who are you supporting now?".

Last edited:

myrrh ken

First Grade
Is it safe to talk about Ronnie getting caught by Flegler in the opening try? What was going on there?

Is ronnie slow in clapping on the accelerator? Or is Flegler fast?

Quigs

Immortal
I am just loving the NRL ladder right now. If it wasn't for the poor old unlucky Doggies the bottom of the ladder would be damn near perfect.

(psssst I don't really mind the Cows and the Tits - they are okay)

Is it safe to talk about Ronnie getting caught by Flegler in the opening try? What was going on there?

Ronnie was just in second gear.

All the flogs in the match discussion general forum were saying how slow he is.

I guess they haven’t seen Ronnie in full flight.

Nothing wrong with his speed.

Quigs

Immortal
Well Quigs.

If it wasn't for Cows and Tits you'd have no milk for ya porridge

Don't have milk on me porridge. Have it cold with diced apricots, sultanas and the left over apple pulp from me juicer.

You should try it. Cook the poss with water and the apple pulp. The bees knees I tell youse.

My summer time treat is to have the porridge raw with grapes and strawberries.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Don't have milk on me porridge. Have it cold with diced apricots, sultanas and the left over apple pulp from me juicer.

You should try it. Cook the poss with water and the apple pulp. The bees knees I tell youse.

My summer time treat is to have the porridge raw with grapes and strawberries.

Can't fool us, Quigs. That's bircher muesli.

Quigs

Immortal
No its not. It is peasant porridge. Made by the peasants for the peasants and I should know.

eddiesmith

Juniors

I was glad he scored given he could have so easily passed to someone who would have been able to score probably right under the uprights

Latest posts