What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

ChocOConnor

Juniors
I have never had a dislike so much for anyone within the club or anyone that’s had anything to do with the club

I despise this human (Mcmoron) no end.
Decided a few weeks ago not to participate in making comments on him but I cannot help myself after seeing last week And this week in the presser.

To make it even more depressing the idiots running the asylum are happy with him

Simple question for the Board..........How does the current coach quality to be the longest serving coach in The Joint ventures history ?...How on earth could this be possible based on results ?

I held out for a time hoping that somewhere at the bottom of the bin, there were a few scraps of meaning in his continued tenure.

Some tid bit than wasn’t covered in the slime of salmonella and wreak of death.

Thence he bolts to the USA on an excursion to nowhere and where since, some of the rich greedy speakers have gone broke and sent others broke.

Closely followed by the review, the new age idiots and management by design who were sacked by an afl club for causing chaos because they preach “ honesty”.

And the answer is simple and that it is called nepotism and mates.

An unwillingness to do the right thing.

Any other reason is bullshit.

Your club is run by parasites and assholes.

Sgi has become a banana republic of an nrl club.

They bring disgrace to the whole game. I feel for you. Lonely and powerless.

Gareth67

First Grade
0F24CC10-1BAD-45BF-9BD3-FA2DC9CABD0D.jpeg

“ Look fella’s , I must say that even I am surprised that I am still at the helm - I mean for f##ks sake what will it take for those peanuts to finally give me the silver bullet ? “

“ I wonder if I gave them the key to the boardroom toilet back , perhaps then they may be more likely to give me the old heave hove ? “

Last edited:
Another wasted year in 2020 during the abysmal reign of Paul the Peanut. I really can’t see too many more wins this season and based on last nights performance, I’m tipping the Broncos forwards will steamroll thru our pack and notch a victory.

Our useless friggin board will instigate another end of season review and should use Hans Christian Anderson ( as he writes Fairy Tales ) to follow Gus Gould’s claytons review last year.
It’ll be more excuses, deflections and staff changes to support and surround the same Peanut imbecile, purely to save face & a buck$.
I’m so jealous of the Cowboys, Warriors & Bulldogs for having the balls and fortitude to replace their coaches for non performance.
After watching Nth Qld and the Gold Coast today, We are in danger of losing all the remaining games.

The club has lost perspective and the real reason it exists.

Based on the effort and results, any and all change arriving out of Review has been wholly ineffective, as predicted here before it started last November.

As a consequence, there’s an argument that the club would have better off without the Review.

The only positive change was witnessed when Mary was stripped of some of his key powers.

As Duffs accidentally commented, this change was welcomed by a lot of players, Brought some stability and balance....although the Hunt problem has yet to resolve.

After seeing some buoyant wins and genuine enthusiasm following a partIal de-maryfication the most obvious logical step for Webb and the Board was to continue the process that was producing the desired outcome on the park. He should have been stripped of further tasks.

But Marys feelings clearly over-ride the club.