What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R12 Sat - Cowboys 12-14 Raiders @ QCBS

Round 12: Cowboys v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2 weeks

Coach
Feldt's inability to land a goal line dropout in the fielf of play was the difference.

Get the interpreter, one of the poms is being interviewed.

CaBdYd1.gif

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Well we had been up for a bit so expected a crash at some point. Luckily we got away with it this time.

mongoose

Coach
I said it a few weeks ago but Stuart is turning us into the 2008 sharks, we are even grubby like them lol

nick87

Coach
And why wouldn't you hook Croker instead of Valemi?
I thought Croker was playing prety solidly and Valemi was off, but it's still a strange decision
I think he just wanted to get legs into CHN and Bateman anyway he could and felt (IMO wrongly) that was the way to do it

One of the uglinest wins we've had. Take the 2 points and move on. We bearly beat a pretty bad team. We'll need a HUGE improvement if we want to compete with the panthers next week

nick87

Coach
TBH if you wanted to hook someone Simple Jack might have been the guy
He had a stinker with ball in hand. His kicking game was absymal tonight. He was great defensively though

Super happy with how George Willams is holding up defensively

KennySterling

Juniors
Clifford legit must have watched Mitchell Pearce highlights before the game

Clifford and Hampton must be the worst half-back pairing in NRL history. Bloody awful.

Did Braith just drop some meth?

The bloke is a total feckwit isn't he ? Is he Rapana's agent by any chance ?

Bateman makes a massive difference to the side.

Raiders must be gutted to be lose him. He makes all the difference.
To play like that after 10 months out was incredible. They should beg him to stay !

BadnMean

Juniors
I don’t understand the tactic of hooking your winger to bring a backrower on. Had Valemi been on the wing instead of Croker he would have almost certainly scored

Just wait until Matt Elliot get holds of it in his tactics segment on fox. His head will explode at this new way to jam more backrowers into a team.

We are through the looking glass people.

Latest posts