What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R12 Sat- Sea Eagles 12-42 Panthers @ Lottoland

Round 12: Sea Eagles v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Whenever manly get towelled i think of Tony Abbott at home eating onions
Ygg2Mb.gif

This Year?

Immortal
Sure but that then becomes a question of whether he has the right to fight for a grounding in the in goal. Momentum got him there for sure. Genuinely I think they have far too long to fight personally but once he's in there he has the right to fight for a grounding doesn't he?

Seen blokes given way more leeway than that one

I don't have an issue with him trying to ground the ball once he's in goal. Refs will give them ages to try and ground it.
My issue is the ball was grounded short of the line and then he lifts his arms to promote the ball. If he bounced or slid in with momentum without moving his arms then no problem.

GongPanther

Referee
I don't have an issue with him trying to ground the ball once he's in goal. Refs will give them ages to try and ground it.
My issue is the ball was grounded short of the line and then he lifts his arms to promote the ball. If he bounced or slid in with momentum without moving his arms then no problem.
It was ruled momentum. Staines with a strained hammy. Won't be back for the game...publican will be relieved.

Bazal

Post Whore

I might be pissed but...

He may have bounced over the line but

He bounced over IMO, whether he moved his arms in that process isn't relevant as far as I'm aware?

Anyway there are bigger issues with Bradley Parker knocked out

Latest posts