What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd12 2020 Non Parra games - Indigenous Round

Suitman

Post Whore
I tipped Penrith, as much as I hated to, due to it holding us back from the top spot, but geez, I'm loving watching Manly get smashed!

Wally21

Bench
Thought Manly were specials tonight as Penrith has looked flat of late, but have to give credit where it’s due, they’ve been fantastic tonight
They’ve been strong. Have noticed of late they have become cheap shot merchants. Lots of third/fourth man in to tackles, head slams and all that crap. While I’m on a rant. I wish these f**king refs would make the team in ascendancy play the ball on the f**king Mark!!!!

hindy111

Post Whore
Penrith have been excellent..playing their best footy...peaking too early :wink:

They are one sod who are getting better each week. With new halves and a new hooker plus half a dozen rookies it is expected. The question is how much more will they improve?
My only fault with BA coached sides is they don't seem to get better as season progress. Hopefully what we have is good enough.

hindy111

Post Whore
Hasn't Mart Tapau dropped off. He was near best forward in game. Wouldn't get a mention in top 15 now if included all middles counting the no 13. Tbh he may not even be top 20.

murraymob

Coach
They are one sod who are getting better each week. With new halves and a new hooker plus half a dozen rookies it is expected. The question is how much more will they improve?
My only fault with BA coached sides is they don't seem to get better as season progress. Hopefully what we have is good enough.
There is a lot of improvement considering whare Edwards to o and capwell did not play

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Hasn't Mart Tapau dropped off. He was near best forward in game. Wouldn't get a mention in top 15 now if included all middles counting the no 13. Tbh he may not even be top 20.
Just like Tom Trbojevic, Taupau has never won a finals match.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You saw it different then me, video refs and fox sports commentators. Shows how everyone if put in the refs box makes mistakes or I should say interprets things differently
It would be dumb to rule a double movement when the bloke is in the in-goal from the waist up.