What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R12 Sat - Roosters 18-12 Titans @ SCG

Round 12: Roosters v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cogburn

Juniors
I can't think of another side in this comp winning with 8 top liners out. Roosters are doing well.

Tweed Titan

Bench
Good effort Titans defensively but FMD would it kill you to make more than 16 metres in a full set of six in the second half? We make less busts than an A-Cup bra.

KennySterling

Juniors
Jake Friend is so f**king annoying

I hate him. Arms waving at EVERY play-the-ball and endless forward passes.
Said it last week. he's more fecking annoying than Cam Smith.

Put peachy at 6 and send Taylor home

They're as bad as each other and both need bombing out of the club ASAP. Holbrook's making progress - Cartwright on the way out - and it must be Taylor and Peachey next.

Radley
Cordner
Crichton
Morris
Morris
Tupou
Verrills
JWH only played 25min

You're not the best team if half that team is out injured.

All that matters is that we keep racking up the two points.

You forgot SBW ! Jeez.

Cockosh

Juniors
Happy to take the 2 points and forget this game ever happened. Well played Titans. I half expected a loss given all our outs.
I don’t want to criticise Friend but geez he is frustrating. The forward passes are a real problem. Not sure how that crept into his game but it will cost us big. I hate when he kicks and you can put your house on him going down the short side. Hall is ordinary. Weak in defence. Just hope our players return with enough time to build some momentum Leading into finals. Just need to scrap enough wins to get top 4. Won’t be surprised if dragons get us though.