What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

T.S Quint

Coach
Don't know if discussed or mentioned but RCG killing it yet has only accumulated 3 Dally M points. Just goes to show how flawed judging and allocation of points is...do the judges even watch the games? Are they even in attendance. Or are they just watching players 1,6,7 and 9?
View attachment 40407

Those stats for his first 6 rounds would be considered pretty good. Any team would be happy with their prop having those averages.
His last 5 rounds though have been astronomical. Hope he’s able to keep it up.

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
Beetroot head Rothfield has apparently written we have a disgruntled player regarding his salary, if it’s true and is anyone other then Nrown they should shut the fk up, these players lead a charmed life!!!

Brown puts his body on the line every week and deserves an upgrade.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Beetroot head Rothfield has apparently written we have a disgruntled player regarding his salary, if it’s true and is anyone other then Nrown they should shut the fk up, these players lead a charmed life!!!

Matterson. Or was that last year.

Incorrect

Coach

I believe its Terepo... And he's disgruntled as he thinks he is overpaid.....

Gazzamatta

Coach
Didn’t he sign for more with us?
Lol. Yup. Hard to think who it could be if not BS.
Most have signed or re-signed recently. My first thought was Sivo but recent media had him on 550k which is absurd. Maybe Lane on 440 ish but hes also a recent signing. An outside choice may be Niukore who is now a great player on probably ordinary money.
Fu*k off Buzz!

84 Baby

Referee

Can guarantee who it is and that it’s not the player who is disgruntled

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
Lol. Yup. Hard to think who it could be if not BS.
Most have signed or re-signed recently. My first thought was Sivo but recent media had him on 550k which is absurd. Maybe Lane on 440 ish but hes also a recent signing. An outside choice may be Niukore who is now a great player on probably ordinary money.
Fu*k off Buzz!
Exactly what I thought, most have signed within 6 months, of that, so just can’t see it, and if Sivo has signed for &550, look out for me in my birthday suit at full time !!

hindy111

Post Whore
Gould and Gallen now both saying we can’t win the comp. I hope they keep saying it. We have never been good favourites.

Can't? Why not. I assume anyone who makes the top 8 can win the comp otherwise what is the point of a top 8 finals system?
Or they don't think we will make the finals. Gee

T.S Quint

Coach
I’m assuming they mean ‘won’t’.
Which isn’t exactly going out on a limb. I don’t think we will either.