What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 - Dragons vs Rabbitohs: Thursday 30th July 7:50pm @Netstrata Jubilee Stadium

Great gutsy effort under adversity tonight. After losing Reyno early and conceding that massive lead the boys dug deep and rediscovered how to attack. The crashball of recent weeks was replaced by fluent ball movement which made us so much more threatening in attack. The early defensive lapses on our right side are still a worry but we seemed to tighten that up after the first 20. Cody really stood up tonight and rediscovered his form from early last year. Cam Murray is an absolute warrior. I wish every round was Indigenous round...

I'd like to see Gagai and Paulo switch.
Gagai has been playing out of position his whole career. Blind Freddy can see he is a natural front rower.
If Supercoach Wayne had half a clue he'd move Tom to the wing and start Gags in the number 10. Siupercoach Mary would have made the switch already...

handyman2190

Bench
Cody very good but don’t underestimate the work of players off the ball. Recent weeks we have been attacking one out. Tonight we had bodies in motion. Waves of runners hitting the line. Thought Sironen made a big contribution in attack and defence. Latrell’s passing was top class. The energy of the bench was crucial in our fight back.
Sironen is trying his but off and deserves lowes starting spot...

assess5

Juniors

Do you feel as stupid as you look?

' I'd like to see Gagai and Paulo switch' like 'your impute is really important.

Gagai played an eighty minute game of first grade football, Pauli, once again dropped his lollies when put into a bit of space, just like last week.

Stop big noting yourself, just watch the game maybe get someone to teach you something.

Travitoh

First Grade
Do you feel as stupid as you look?

' I'd like to see Gagai and Paulo switch' like 'your impute is really important.

Gagai played an eighty minute game of first grade football, Pauli, once again dropped his lollies when put into a bit of space, just like last week.

Stop big noting yourself, just watch the game maybe get someone to teach you something.

:joy:
Ok champ.
The thought of you getting fired up at a post of mine that you have no comprehension of during the game last night amuses me a lot.

Last edited:

callmack1

Staff member
Player of the Game - Round 12: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2020/07/31/player-of-the-game-round-12/

Can't go past Cody for player of the game!

Judiciary Update Round -12: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2020/07/31/judiciary-update-round-12/

Grrr this makes me mad! It wasn't even bad! Might as well fight it Jaydn.

We need to talk about Latrell - How maligned superstar busts every myth the game conjures: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...d/news-story/9aa2220828727fa2a1e3d8509c616672

Andrew Johns' hilarious update on budding bromance with Souths star Cameron Murray: https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/andrew...abbitohs/dc33fbb0-5734-461f-96f3-2d8ca58bb37b

Travitoh

First Grade
Grats on the win guys and good luck for the rest of the season. I'm sure maybe a few of you would have felt a few nervous moments when it was 16-0, but it was never really in doubt. I hope Adam Reynolds isn't hurt too badly and Cam Murray is OK too.

You're a good dude, i always enjoy when you stop into the forum.

A couple of AJ interceptions were the difference on the scoreboard and a possessed Cody Walker the main reason for Souths getting back into the contest.

It's been a tough few weeks for your lot both on and off the field. It's unfortunate that Clune got hurt last week because having McInness at 13 is the closest StGI have gotten to finding a De Belin fill in. They've been a side I've enjoyed watching recently and there is plenty of young talent on the park imo. The Dragons aren't far away from competing in finals footy again.

callmack1

Staff member
Last edited: