What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd12: Parra v Bulldogs GAME DAY thread (2/8/20)

Incorrect

Coach
It's a little thing and in all likelihood completely irrelevant, but I noticed the way Shaun Lane shook hands with teammates compared to the opposition. Almost brushing Eels players, but full proper handshakes with the other team... Just didn't look right...

Gronk

Staff member
Good win without any halves. Gutho and Jnr our halves. I get that Mitch has a ginger calf, but FFS Dylbags take control n help out.

Avenger

Immortal
And another thing, why does Dylan Brown always seem to step into traffic? He is great defensively but either Moses takes the ball too much or Brown is happy to have a siesta in attack.

hindy111

Post Whore
That was disgusting. But I’ll take the two

My worry Jake is we aren't not improving or fixing our faults.
Close to the line nothing is happening. Moses was rubbish. He didn't control the game like good halves do.
D.Brown hasn't improved at all since rnd 1. He is young and I understand that it will take another 2 full years of NRL before he does get polished.

We just use the exact same attacking plays which are getting worked out. I also feel we are playing far to safe and grinding. Need to turn it on more.
And Sivo needs to stop being lazy. To often he has these games where makes 50 odd meters. As much as GJ copped it he consistently makes 150mtrs a game. Sivo should never make less then 100mtrs a game. And should be averaging closer to 140mtrs.

My worry Jake is we aren't not improving or fixing our faults.
Close to the line nothing is happening. Moses was rubbish. He didn't control the game like good halves do.
D.Brown hasn't improved at all since rnd 1. He is young and I understand that it will take another 2 full years of NRL before he does get polished.

We just use the exact same attacking plays which are getting worked out. I also feel we are playing far to safe and grinding. Need to turn it on more.
And Sivo needs to stop being lazy. To often he has these games where makes 50 odd meters. As much as GJ copped it he consistently makes 150mtrs a game. Sivo should never make less then 100mtrs a game. And should be averaging closer to 140mtrs.

based in today, you’re 100% spot on

Good win without any halves. Gutho and Jnr our halves. I get that Mitch has a ginger calf, but FFS Dylbags take control n help out.
Is that the one he's managing? Mind on the job, Mitch!

ginger-highland-calf-nervously-facing-camera-agriculture-farm-highland-calf-farm-108686349.jpg

strider

Post Whore
It's a little thing and in all likelihood completely irrelevant, but I noticed the way Shaun Lane shook hands with teammates compared to the opposition. Almost brushing Eels players, but full proper handshakes with the other team... Just didn't look right...
He sees his teammates every f**king day ... i wouldnt shake any of their hands. f**k em

hindy111

Post Whore
it takes good teams to win ugly, but hard to get a win much uglier than that

It's more for me our attack is going backwards cause it's far to predictable. Plenty of time to turn it around but BA it past sticks to the same style for the full season.

Watch how the Storm and Rooster mix it up in attack. And the team that realy is starting to put it together are the Panthers. I feel our squad can beat all of them and perhaps a lot of our players need bigger games to get that energy and intensity going. I still feel like Moses will be hit and miss in finals. We just want to hope he hits a purple patch. The other sides halves are far more robotic and structured and will execute far better.