What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd12 2020 Non Parra games - Indigenous Round

Gazzamatta

Coach
It would be dumb to rule a double movement when the bloke is in the in-goal from the waist up.
Ive had a good sleep now. My logic was the ball touched the ground before the line and then he rolled over to place it over the line. Id watched 3 games straight and had to contend with Anasta and co and bloody Perenara etc. Today my thoughts are. Its only Manly and Penrith so I dont give a sh*t.
Carry on.
Hopefully those refs and Fox commentators dont ruin my mood again today.

Gronk

Staff member
Can’t believe with all this talk about indigenous greats, that Larry Corowa has not given the praise that he deserves.

Whilst I haven’t poured through his stats, I recall getting close to 30 tries a season was a regular thing.

upload_2020-8-2_13-57-57.jpeg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Can’t believe with all this talk about indigenous greats, that Larry Corowa has not given the praise that he deserves.

Whilst I haven’t poured through his stats, I recall getting close to 30 tries a season was a regular thing.

View attachment 40451
Fetishising ethnic groups is as bad as victimising them. Corowa scored 24 tries in his debut year, 14 the year after, then less than 10 every year for the rest of his career.

Admittedly, 24 tries in 21 games is an awesome season. It's just a shame he never kicked on.