What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 12 vs Storm @ Sunshine Coast Stadium

Who will win? Round 12: Storm v Knights

• Melbourne Storm 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
This ref is going to try to square up now because we embarrassed him with our challenge.

aqua_duck

Coach
Standard. Not only do we not get any repeat sets or build pressure, but half the time we also create momentum for the other team with our kick results. A genuine scheming playmaker with a box of kicking tricks would help us so much.
We'd be better off just running it on the last every time when in the red zone

Jono078

Referee
Yeah I'm not a fan of Moga. He had a good first game for us this year but he's not up to it.

K-Man

Bench
That is some of the worst game management I've ever seen from our leader. What a joke. Other teams sweat on getting those 7 tackle sets, it's a big opportunity to get down the other end and apply pressure. So what do we do? We kick it straight back to them with 3 tackles up our sleeve, and they score 30 seconds later.

Alex28

Coach
That is some of the worst game management I've ever seen from our leader. What a joke. Other teams sweat on getting those 7 tackle sets, it's a big opportunity to get down the other end and apply pressure. So what do we do? We kick it straight back to them with 3 tackles up our sleeve, and they score 30 seconds later.
To be fair, he could be playing out of his skin and you guys wouldn’t be happy.

aqua_duck

Coach
Yeah I'm not a fan of Moga. He had a good first game for us this year but he's not up to it.
Moga has a terrible habit of letting his man catch the ball on his outside, he made Gagai look like Steve Renouf a few weeks back by continually getting beaten on the outside

K-Man

Bench
Literally the biggest factor in the game so far is the direct result of our kicks. We're about zero from 5 in quality and outcome.

K-Man

Bench
it wasn’t even a set play- Pearce gave chase and the outside backs had no idea it was coming.

Tragic really. It looked like he decided 5 minutes he earlier he wanted to try it, so he did. Absolutely no awareness.