What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd12: Parra v Bulldogs GAME DAY thread (2/8/20)

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Mentally weak teams don't defend their way to victory, they drop their heads and get smashed.

Any Parra fan would know this from experience.
Yep. We've been down on form for nearly a month and we've come out of it with three wins and a four point loss in Brookvale. If we were smashing teams with eight weeks left until the finals I'd be worried we'd peaked too soon.

If we're still attacking like this in round 20 I'll be concerned, but our defence is strong. We missed as many tackles as the Chooks this week.

Incorrect

Coach
He shouldn't be doing any play making at this stage. He is horrible at it. It worked once. I've seen Moses give him a gobful a couple of times in the last few games which indicates he is definitely over playing his hand when attacking the opposition's line. It's like since he signed his contract he thinks he is the second coming of Cameron Smith.
Potentially bought in to his own hype. Plenty of articles and interviews on Fox around that time... Needs to goo back to thinking he's anonymous for the most part...

IFR33K

Coach
Reed Mahoney had another shocker. He doesn’t run from dummy half even with The front row absolutely killing it. Everyone says how good his passing game is from dummy half. He’s been f**king shocking for the 5 weeks just with his passing game. He needs to do better. Maybe the contract extension was the worst thing to happen for him.

Once again Gutho pushes reed out of the way to take a run. Maybe it’s BA’s instructions to just pass the ball. On a side note, Harry grant is light years ahead of reed.

And why would it be deliberate? Is the sideline closer if you pass it forward? At least when you're passing to a player you might deliberately pass to one in front of you.

Latest posts