What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd12 2020 Non Parra games - Indigenous Round

Wally21

Bench
Not too strong for me. Fox just said it’s an AC joint. Won’t be back today.
I’m sorry, but I don’t care how good he is Tooooks, he will always be the grub that tore Nathan Cayless’ pec off the bone. f**king dog merkin

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I was just wondering today if he was going to get injured this year. The merkin is nearly fifty yet has played at least 23 games every year since 2003, with the exception of 2010 (when he played 20).

Gronk

Staff member
Maybe 'romanticise' is a nicer way to put. Corowa did f**k all in the game but got an MBE and fawning admiration from merkins forty years later. It all has a sniff of noble savage about it.
Only you could spin a comment about Larry Corowa into a racial slur.

FMD you’re weird.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Seriously go and pick a fight somewhere else. Go n put the hose on the neighbours kid or something.
Look at you. Called out for virtue signalling and now you've pissed your knickers.

James Roberts is ten times the player Larry Corowa was. Why don't you tell us about his try scoring strike rate?