What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back Page: Fails and Funnies

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Was not sure where to put this.

But if you have kayo, I recommend.

I have not laughed that hard in while.

Give it a crack, if you need a laugh.

The three year old doing haka will never leave me.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Thanks for clarifying... there’s nothing more that grinds my gears more than when an NRL story is on and she chimes in with “it’s like in the AFL when....”
There is VFL, but fails, Kelly would hate it.

My daughter actually came and asked what I laughing at.

Even got her to laugh, and she has zero interest in sport.

There is VFL, but fails, Kelly would hate it.

My daughter actually came and asked what I laughing at.

Even got her to laugh, and she has zero interest in sport.

I’ll give it a look mate...

There’s actually a bunch of cool stuff on there like classic matches (league and cricket) which I wade through every now and then. Apart from the odd glitch in the matrix I like Kayo.

mozza91

Coach
She once said, "The NRL should take a leaf out of AFL's book" - too funny. That was years ago. I initially thought Offsiders was satire.
The NRL should take a leaf out of the AFL’s book and instill a problematic drug and racist culture.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Kelly would hate it, VFL has so much fail, it features, so much fail.

I did like the pile up's in cycling.

I picture @Jimbo in his lycra, on a mountain bike following the rest over a cliff.

Kelly would hate it, VFL has so much fail, it features, so much fail.

I did like the pile up's in cycling.

I picture @Jimbo in his lycra, on a mountain bike following the rest over a cliff.

Cycling crashes are always that impossibly perfect mix of disaster and hilarity. That Copper who got whaled near the finishing line - unbelievable....

But can you imagine the poor bastard on that bike... Cycling all around france for 100's of kilometres each day, nearing the end of another brutal leg of the tour, legs on fire and full of lactic acid, a chance of a prized stage victory..... then with about 20 metres to go, you crash into some dickhead standing on the road and kill your chances, your bike and almost kill yourself..

Last edited: