What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Charlie Staines putting his own poster back up was hilarious.

Reminds me of Jarrod Sammut. One time I was in his vicinity and saw him get his phone out. The background on his phone was a picture of himself.

Doesn’t surprise me about Sammut. I remember a home game against Parra back in 2008. We lost the match and I remember after game, behind the grandstand, when he came out all dressed looking around for fans to sign autographs for. Problem was that he was the ONLY player walking around. The rest of the team came out TOGETHER about 10 minutes later........

John Hamblin

Juniors
I had a thought earlier. If teams lose two backs early in the game they are at a distinct disadvantage why not increase the interchange to 5 or 6 players BUT only allow 4 of those players to be used, This would allow much more flexibility . I would not like to see a team lose a grand final because they lost two outside backs early in the game.

franklin2323

Immortal
Might sound crazy, but I wouldn’t have minded too much if we played them again during the regular season.

Guess we’ll just have to wait until the finals

I agree. Having an easier run home is good for getting confidence up and potentially resting players but doesn't allow Crichton and Naden to test themselves against quality before the finals

martielang

Bench
Fox Sports listed the same last week. The Weekender has board members as sources so I believe them in such cases like this

The club is probably putting it out there so us / fans aren't so disappointed when we offload him.

There has to be some collateral with all the re-signings.

Latest posts