What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020: NRL 360

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Beef-Pho_6.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
So 3 current NRL coaches have applied for the Cows job. Georgialas, Peyton and .... ?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Peyton said he hasn't even spoken to them but he would like to, anything else is just speculation

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I've nearly coached these chokos over a country dunny. I'm in year eight of my five year plan. But I'm open to moving on for family reasons.

TheParraboy

Staff member
So 3 current NRL coaches have applied for the Cows job. Georgialas, Peyton and .... ?

Bennett or Fitzgibbon would be my bet?

Could be Madge, though he denies it sticking solid to the Tigers, we have heard that before at Leichhardt

they said there was 20 applications all up

eels_fan

First Grade
The report earlier today said 3 NRL coaches who are contracted to their current clubs for 2021 had shown interest in the cowboys job, so if true that rules out Georgallis & Payten as being any of those 3.

I’d say McGregor is a definite possibility, Bennett maybe (did it in the past with the roosters) and possibly even Seibold.

Latest posts