What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fashion statement

Quigs

Immortal
I just bought 1 LOL

Most blokes would celebrate a win like that by having a few drinks.

But yes, I believe you when you say you just bought one.

ad_136120147.jpg

Frenzy.

Immortal
Most blokes would celebrate a win like that by having a few drinks.

But yes, I believe you when you say you just bought one.

ad_136120147.jpg

Where do you get a jelly mould to make a jelly like hers? The one near the microwave

taipan

Referee
In U.S Dollars ? Were they Trump approved?

I like them, but there must be some gold flake in those masks.

In U.S Dollars ? Were they Trump approved?

I like them, but there must be some gold flake in those masks.
Most likely are made in their California factory.not The chinese one. Feej probably working on a cheep copy for his chinese factory right now.
If you wait a bit the price probably drop to about $1.75. Might be able to negotiate a deal with Quigs' lady friend with the money you save .

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I found a couple of shirts tatty latey, so decided to do a bit of a clean out and refresh.

$3.75 t-shirts,bought a bunch.

When putting it all together I realised I pretty much only own black white and blue things.

I felt full shark without realising over a few decades.

Even my furniture.

I once had a red shirt.

AJB1102

First Grade
I found a couple of shirts tatty latey, so decided to do a bit of a clean out and refresh.

$3.75 t-shirts,bought a bunch.

When putting it all together I realised I pretty much only own black white and blue things.

I felt full shark without realising over a few decades.

Even my furniture.

I once had a red shirt.

When I stopped having to wear shirt and tie for work I did a cull and realised 80% of ties were some variation of black, white and blue and most shirts a shade of black, white or blue.

Latest posts