What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 vs The Green Machine

One of my all time favourite threads. @Tommy Smith is da man & one of the reasons my Roosters hate has subsided. I enjoy the good natured banter with him & a few of the other Chooks supporters, most of them on here are good value.

Yeah @Tommy Smith is good value. Most of them are. Even good old Rooster Cogburn when he used to frequent these boards (most posters on here who were active back in 2003/2004 would remember him - He was the equivalent of @Rhyno but with considerably more marbles....). Back in the days of 03/04, we would often invade each other’s club forums to perform a little collective stirring of the pots!!

And just to make sure we don’t digress too much from the topic of the thread, Penrith will beat the 1990 salary cap cheats this Sunday!!

Kilkenny

Coach
Assuming no injuries in training during the week the team pretty much picks itself assuming Edwards will be out for at least another week.

I don’t subscribe to the idea now is a good time to have a loss.

It is just the sort of game to make a positive statement, secure two points to get us closer to securing a top four spot.

Jane Murray

Bench
I remember him being over the moon for his first game, it doesn't seem that long ago. I suppose everyone is but I bet he didn't imagine how he'd grow as a player.
Going by his interviews, he is softly spoken, and he is polite, on the field it is a different.

Kilkenny

Coach
Top 4 is just about secure. We're looking at minor premiership now, and beating the club record of successive wins.

A lot can happen between now and the end of the regular season.

Need to keep improving and putting our best foot forward each week, if we do that I agree we should secure a spot in the top four.

franklin2323

Immortal
Assuming no injuries in training during the week the team pretty much picks itself assuming Edwards will be out for at least another week.

I don’t subscribe to the idea now is a good time to have a loss.

It is just the sort of game to make a positive statement, secure two points to get us closer to securing a top four spot.

Wet weather means it will be a dour game

Panfa

Juniors
Is t'oo a chance to play this week or are we going the safe option of mwz again.Spewing about staines just came back now out for 4 weeks dam.