What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Silent Knight

First Grade
He could be precisely what we need, because at this stage in the season we are fast falling off the tracks. Blake could put us back on it.

On another note, how good is our coach! Dynamic thinking from AOB.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
I was actually commenting on his performances when NSW were on the front foot and had QLD on the ropes. His failure to close the games out. To manage the game and his awareness leave a lot to be desired. Thurston could barely lift his arm or pass the ball......I decent half would have shredded him

Yes you’re right there. The way NSW went about that second half was diabolical.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Just saw the news about Blake Green. That’s such a great signing at this stage. An organising half with a good kicking game is perfect for what we need right now. Let Pearce run the ball and provide the energy and Green can take the pressure off him by adding polish to the end of sets.

Silent Knight

First Grade
tumblr_mtnru9y0YR1qh613ao8_250.gif

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
alright now i am interested, this is the move that means i'm happy for pearce to be at the 7, this could a Maloney type signing, unfortunately losing Bradman for the season is going to hurt, as he would of seen a hell of a lot more ball now with ponga floating back to the left.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Wow. This came out of nowhere. Haven’t paid attention to his form lately but he is def a good player and I think exactly what we need. Fantastic signing.
Is it just this year?

Silent Knight

First Grade
alright now i am interested, this is the move that means i'm happy for pearce to be at the 7, this could a Maloney type signing, unfortunately losing Bradman for the season is going to hurt, as he would of seen a hell of a lot more ball now with ponga floating back to the left.

Where did you read that Bradman is out for the season? I just did a google search and couldn't find any evidence that suggested he's gone for 2020?

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Where did you read that Bradman is out for the season? I just did a google search and couldn't find any evidence that suggested he's gone for 2020?
if we get really lucky it's a low end syndesmosis and it will be 2-3 weeks on the sidelines, anything after that will require a surgery and thats usually 8 weeks minimum, i don't see them rushing him back as they are going to want him here for the next decade minimum.

aqua_duck

Coach
Just the signing we needed, it was glaringly obvious Pearce could not handle to burden of being the primary playmaker week in week out, Green is the perfect partner for him who can organise and handle the kicking duties especially close to the line.
Given their circumstances the warriors should be dead last at the moment and Green is one of the main reasons they aren’t

Willie Ray

Bench
He could be precisely what we need, because at this stage in the season we are fast falling off the tracks. Blake could put us back on it.

On another note, how good is our coach! Dynamic thinking from AOB.
Yep,should be good....he'll bring the odd 40/20...some repeat sets
and hoping he can free up Ponga a bit....fingers crossed.

And the Coach is great....there's alot to like there.

Latest posts