What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Cleary's debut imminent

franklin2323

Immortal
Nathan is doing things his way, and by that I mean he hasn’t transformed into a different type of player, he’s upped what he’s good at. Although he has improved his passing this season.

I remember talk a couple of years ago comparing him to Mitchell Pearce, and he is that type of style, but I’m confident he’s going to have a much more successful career.

Seems to pass right more now

The_Frog

First Grade
Ok, so you guys just want to spew conspiracy theories with absolutely no proof, then get upset when someone calls it what it is - stupid? Right...

The only people suggesting any kind of bias are you two... That should probably indicate how ridiculous these claims are.
At least we're not whinging about the refs, hey?

I tell you what, to keep things nice and convivial around here, how about doing us all a favour and make a list of things you don't like, so those who feel inclined can appease you, your Highness.

ACTPanthers

Bench
At least we're not whinging about the refs, hey?

I tell you what, to keep things nice and convivial around here, how about doing us all a favour and make a list of things you don't like, so those who feel inclined can appease you, your Highness.
Righto mate. Wow... my ignore list of Panthers fans is getting f**king massive. Didn't realise we had an abundance of f**kwits in our ranks. Well there you go.

Kilkenny

Coach
Righto mate. Wow... my ignore list of Panthers fans is getting f**king massive. Didn't realise we had an abundance of f**kwits in our ranks. Well there you go.

Not sure where all this antagonism comes from.

We are having an amazing season one perhaps we didn’t expect in many ways.

No one should need to be ignoring anybody and we should be embracing the positives rather than allowing differences of opinion to create division in our ranks.

The more opinions expressed on here the merrier I say even if they don’t always align.

I think both yourself and the Frog are valuable contributors on here even if we sometimes lock horns and have massive difference of opinions

Sometimes we just have to agree to disagree.

WestyLife

First Grade

No one should need to be ignoring anybody and we should be embracing the positives rather than allowing differences of opinion to create division in our ranks.

The more opinions expressed on here the merrier I say even if they don’t always align.

I think both yourself and the Frog are valuable contributors on here even if we sometimes lock horns and have massive difference of opinions

There's a lot of tension in the real world right now. I'd say people are definitely more on esge than ever.

ACTPanthers

Bench

Not an excuse, but I have a lot going on at the moment so yeah, my fuse is a little shorter than normal.

In saying that, I just don't have time for what I consider idiocy, therefore I made the decision to block those posters.

I'm not perfect, and can understand if someone wants to ignore my posts so I don't see a problem with it at all.

Jane Murray

Bench

I am on ACT Panthers ignored list too. It is his way, or the highway.

blue bags

First Grade
latrell mitchel, josh addo carr , did they get dally M points deducted for breaches of corona restrictions

ACTPanthers

Bench
“In my opinion i think it’s wrong Cleary got docked six poi-“

“YOU TRYNA PUSH A CONSPIRACY THEORY BRO?”
If they had of said it in that way (i.e. the "I think it's wrong he was docked points" part) then sure. But they were definitely implying there was some kind of bias against Cleary and Panthers. They even labelled it as suspicious.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Not an excuse, but I have a lot going on at the moment so yeah, my fuse is a little shorter than normal.

In saying that, I just don't have time for what I consider idiocy, therefore I made the decision to block those posters.

I'm not perfect, and can understand if someone wants to ignore my posts so I don't see a problem with it at all.
Just to add to this as well, I ignore people who add nothing to the discussion. Jane is a perfect example of this. Posts a lot of f**k all, then get's the shits and screams bullying when you don't agree and point it out.

The others... well obviously if you call out unsubstantiated claims that there's bias against our club, you're some kind of spoil sport.... Oh well, dickheads gonna dickhead.

Jane Murray

Bench
Just to add to this as well, I ignore people who add nothing to the discussion. Jane is a perfect example of this. Posts a lot of f**k all, then get's the shits and screams bullying when you don't agree and point it out.

The others... well obviously if you call out unsubstantiated claims that there's bias against our club, you're some kind of spoil sport.... Oh well, dickheads gonna dickhead.
Self-appointed forum police. The internet is full of them, and they are never fun.

I couldn't care less. ACTPanthers, has just proven my point further. He is now making some solid assumptions about me getting the shits, and me screaming bullying, when, in fact, I haven't. ACTPanther is a bully though, and wannabe one at that.

Also, I see, that you may not have kept your promise, and put me on your ignore list? If that is so, what a shame?

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
I couldn't care less. ACTPanthers, has just proven my point further. He is now making some solid assumptions about me getting the shits, and me screaming bullying, when, in fact, I haven't. ACTPanther is a bully though, and wannabe one at that.

Also, I see, that you may not have kept your promise, and put me on your ignore list? If that is so, what a shame?
Actually he has a point, ive written a few posts regarding matt burton, and youve cried fowl a few times, so i get his schtik in regards non aligning opinions

Jane Murray

Bench
Actually he has a point, ive written a few posts regarding matt burton, and youve cried fowl a few times, so i get his schtik in regards non aligning opinions
Wrong again. Just like you, I too, am entitled to my opinion.