What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Don't sack Seibold

big hit!

Bench
Losing after leading by more than a converted try (26-18) with less than 10 minutes to go.........

Also, defense being a major problem again, with the Broncos conceding 36 points tonight.

That's the story of the Broncos season

It's as if these guys came through juniors by simply running over their opposition and their defence never got tested. They probably didn't have to do too much of it.

we're seeing now that they don't have the mental resilience or work ethic to defend. running with ball in hand is what got them to the NRL, and it's all they want to do in games.

someone needs to show them clips with Cronk and Thurston and how these two were generally the last line of cover whenever the opposition would break through. they were championed for their attacking prowess but their ability to keep pushing in defence was unheralded. Their knack to win games in the back end of matches was down to their impeccable fitness and never say die attitude. The latter is a quality you cannot coach. The players either have it or they don't. These young Broncos who came through on potential never did, and likely, never will.

We would need to offer Craig Bellamy newscorp money.
Something fishy is going on at Melbourne.

How do they afford Cam Smith, Billy Slater, Cooker Cronk and recruit talented juniors like Brandon Smith, Jerome Hughes, Cam Munster, Scott Drinkwater, Ryan Papenhauzen and get the likes of Addo-Carr to switch clubs?

The only way it can be done is if they have recruited the best talent scouts, put them all over the country, and then pay these juniors more money than any other club can afford. Many of these juniors languish in Queensland Cup for years when they could have been playing NRL at another club. There's no way these players would choose to play Queensland Cup for peanuts, just to be part of the Storm system, when they could be playing NRL at another club. Not unless brown paper bags are being passed around.

We know that an extra $101,500,000 was funnelled into this vile club by News Ltd and the ARLC between 1998 and 2017, on top of the grant they already got. It doesn't surprise me that Cronk jumped ship to the Roosters after this period and Can Smith had a testimonial match at Lang Park and two corporate lunches added into his last contract.

dogslife

Coach
@redVinme I wouldn't be surprised if Newscorp throw Bellamy a bone to go sort out their limping pet. I can't see Melbourne being in a position like us for quite some time unfortunately.
Not many clubs throw the most successful coaches in their history under the bus for some flop with a single season of experience under their belt.

In saying that we turfed Des Hasler for Dean Pay

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Not many clubs throw the most successful coaches in their history under the bus for some flop with a single season of experience under their belt.

I think Melbourne will find a way to recruit well though.

I don't care what anyone says, Des trashed the Bulldogs roster big time. He's doing f**k all at Manly too. Overrated coach imo.

some11

Referee
I don't care what anyone says, Des trashed the Bulldogs roster big time. He's doing f**k all at Manly too. Overrated coach imo.
Bit unfair.

Trbojevic when fit is just as devastating as Tedesco.

Take tedesco out of the Roosters side and see how they go..

Whip Whitaker

Juniors
Something fishy is going on at Melbourne.

How do they afford Cam Smith, Billy Slater, Cooker Cronk and recruit talented juniors like Brandon Smith, Jerome Hughes, Cam Munster, Scott Drinkwater, Ryan Papenhauzen and get the likes of Addo-Carr to switch clubs?

The only way it can be done is if they have recruited the best talent scouts, put them all over the country, and then pay these juniors more money than any other club can afford. Many of these juniors languish in Queensland Cup for years when they could have been playing NRL at another club. There's no way these players would choose to play Queensland Cup for peanuts, just to be part of the Storm system, when they could be playing NRL at another club. Not unless brown paper bags are being passed around.

We know that an extra $101,500,000 was funnelled into this vile club by News Ltd and the ARLC between 1998 and 2017, on top of the grant they already got. It doesn't surprise me that Cronk jumped ship to the Roosters after this period and Can Smith had a testimonial match at Lang Park and two corporate lunches added into his last contract.

I've heard the lines: 'the Cowboys can't win a premiership because Thurston takes all the money,' and 'the Roosters have to be over the cap because how can they afford Cronk'.

Yet nobody raised eyebrows at the Storm having Smith, Cronk, Slater and everybody else.

some11

Referee
They beat Seibold's broncos by a record 59-0 margin without Tedesco
Yeah but anyone can beat them, the Roosters would struggle if teddy was out long term like Trbojevic has been.

Turbo's injury-free seasons were wasted away under trent f**king barrett. At least he got to see some success in a Blues jersey.

10$ Ferret

Staff member
I would like to congratulate Seibold, he is doing a great job helping bog average rugby league players lift their confidence.
Unfortunately is useless forwards from Souths tonight that benefited Their very ordinary forwards in Nichols and Burgess made Brisbane look stupid

Latest posts