What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 vs The Green Machine

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I doubt that. When Tetevano is fit, he will come into the side at the expense of Spencer.

So in your mind Tamou and Tetevano are both ahead of Spencer. Yet you don’t want us to sign Tamou.
Why?
I’m struggling to understand your logic.

Jane Murray

Bench
So in your mind Tamou and Tetevano are both ahead of Spencer. Yet you don’t want us to sign Tamou.
Why?
It appears that you always do. I shall say it again, with Tamou, even though he is starting will take a spot away from Spencer. Tetevano will as well, as he plays of the bench.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
It appears that you always do. I shall say it again, with Tamou, even though he is starting will take a spot away from Spencer. Tetevano will as well, as he plays of the bench.

He takes the spot away because he’s better, he makes the team stronger. We are a better team with him in it.

This is pointless anyway, because realistically, the only player in danger of not being at the club next year is Jack Heatherington. He’s a starting prop. Spencer’s spot will be safe no what happens.

mxlegend99

Referee
Why?
Pretty sure she's just saying a team normally has a 4 prop rotation.

Starting or on bench isn't really relevant. Leniu probably won't be in the team at full strength if Tamou stays.

8. JFH
9. Api
10. Tamou
11. Kikau
12. Capewell
13. Yeo

14. May
15. Tetevano
16. Leota
17. Martin

Leniu and Hetherington miss out.

Luke Bowden

First Grade

Starting or on bench isn't really relevant. Leniu probably won't be in the team at full strength if Tamou stays.

8. JFH
9. Api
10. Tamou
11. Kikau
12. Capewell
13. Yeo

14. May
15. Tetevano
16. Leota
17. Martin

I think Heatherington takes Tamou’s spot in the starting line. Spencer will most likely have the same battle as he has right now.

mxlegend99

Referee
I think Heatherington takes Tamou’s spot in the starting line. Spencer will most likely have the same battle as he has right now.
Very possible. Although I feel like Hetherington is a player Cleary would prefer not to pick if there's a decent alternative.

Hoping his Warriors form changed that though.

Jane Murray

Bench
He takes the spot away because he’s better, he makes the team stronger. We are a better team with him in it.

This is pointless anyway, because realistically, the only player in danger of not being at the club next year is Jack Heatherington. He’s a starting prop. Spencer’s spot will be safe no what happens.
We hope. I hope Jack is a panther next year.

Jane Murray

Bench

8. JFH
9. Api
10. Tamou
11. Kikau
12. Capewell
13. Yeo

14. May
15. Tetevano
16. Leota
17. Martin

I am, mxlengend99. Thank you.

franklin2323

Immortal
I think Leniu will be in the side before Jack next year, 92m with 53 post contact on the weekend. Has he missed a tackle or made an error yet? He is ridiculous for 19.

He needs to improve his fitness you can't be replacing a starter after 15 mins. Bench suits him well for now because half time breaks up his stint

franklin2323

Immortal
I think Leniu will be in the side before Jack next year, 92m with 53 post contact on the weekend. Has he missed a tackle or made an error yet? He is ridiculous for 19.

He needs to improve his fitness you can't be replacing a starter after 15 mins. Bench suits him well for now because half time breaks up his stint

Latest posts