What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R13 Sat - Panthers 28-12 Raiders @ Panthers

Round 13: Panthers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Frog

First Grade
I'm really at a loss here. How does a player get suspended AND get docked points...has this always been in the Dally Messenger Award rules? Do does this mean he is getting penalised twice for the one offence?
Someone, perhaps Andrew Johns, was disqualified from winning the award one year for being suspended, so they made it a three point deduction for each game suspended. Getting suspended for things that happened off the field is a new thing though. Mitchell Pearce and his doggie antics might have been the first.

skeepe

Immortal
Looking forward to popping the arrogant Panthers bubble this week. Ivan to harangue the refs at half time again for an added bonus.

GongPanther

Referee
Looking forward to popping the arrogant Panthers bubble this week. Ivan to harangue the refs at half time again for an added bonus.
LOL, talk about Pot & Kettle. Actually, it's bell-ends such as yourself that other fans of your club distance you from their inner circle.

If we are supposed to be arrogant, I'm only reading it from you, yer sperm breath. :)

myrrh ken

First Grade
Lol at the whinge about the commute.

They have a whole city to themselves, with no other competitive sports

If they can't hack it, just relocate to NW sydney or Gosford.

GongPanther

Referee
Oh this wasn’t you? My bad.
You should know the by now that opinions based on a presumed outcome of a game are within the boundaries in a particular sense of observation on this site. Unless of course those outcomes came across to yourself as a personal attack on your sensitivities...for that I offer my sympathies. xxx.