What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 vs The Green Machine

Fangs

Coach
The old Raiders eh?

No Hodgson but they are playing okay without him. Williams and Wighton are very good players. CNK is back this week as well. And I don't mind Havili, even if he is a poor man's Katoa.

CHN off the bench for them as well. He will want to tear us a new one. They have picked a bench with size and they can definately match our pack on a good day.

This might be a spiteful clash.

franklin2323

Immortal
Why? Tamou is our captain, why should a 19yo be getting more minutes? He hasn’t made an error or missed a tackle yet I think he would’ve if he was gassed.

If the 19yo is better why not? Or why wouldn't he get some of Leota's minutes?

franklin2323

Immortal
There is clearly a pecking order in our middle rotation. He is not going to start getting more minutes than Tamou based off a few games, that is just silly.

The pecking order changes on form though. Leinu missed the whole pre season yet jumped a few guys.

He will be the top prop at some stage when form warrants it. I am guessing we won't have Tamou or Tetevano here in 2022 and he will be starting playing big minutes

Kilkenny

Coach
Jack has to come back when his renewed four game loan is up.

Can play in the middle or on an edge and is a better player currently than Billy Burns.

We are only an injury or two away from needing Jack in our top 17.

Sime_11

Juniors
Jack has to come back when his renewed four game loan is up.

Can play in the middle or on an edge and is a better player currently than Billy Burns.

We are only an injury or two away from needing Jack in our top 17.

agreed - I think a bit of impact reliever martin or kikau wouldn't go amiss

Kilkenny

Coach
agreed - I think a bit of impact reliever martin or kikau wouldn't go amiss

I really think Jack is an untapped talent whose best years are ahead of him.

We see what RCG is currently delivering for the Eels and I see Jack as being as good as RCG going forward he is going to be very special in two or three years when he peaks.

Kilkenny

Coach
Every game is huge but this one is our biggest test to date in so many ways.

It is a shame about the weather forecast and predicted heavy rain not least being the fact we secured tickets for the game but just generally it would have been nice to have an optimum crowd and good conditions for both teams.

I don’t underestimate the Raiders they are very dangerous opposition particularly if they get into the grind.

Two points for us would be massive in the scheme of things.