What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD12 Vs Sea Eagles

betcats

Referee
Naden was dropped due to his own fault though - coming back underdone - & essentially after a (second) pre-season where positions were up for grabs.

To drop Mansour at the end of the year, considering how well he's played this year + his loyalty to the club & the playing group through some tough times, would have to have a negative effect on the team. From the outside looking in, he seems to be one of the more charismatic & popular members of the club.

I honestly still don't get how quickly people are willing to throw out player as soon as another shows promise, & how little some rate Mansour. The guy is an absolute beast despite his speed limitations.

Mansour played NSW cup last year it wasn’t the end of the world, I don’t see elevating a kid like Staihes over him as a big deal. It’s not just about speed, he has suspect hands and doesn’t score and we’ve had To’o emerge as a very similar winger to Josh. Charlie now offers a genuine speedster which is something we lack and he has shown great finishing ability.

franklin2323

Immortal
I would still like to know how many tries Mansour's lack of speed cost us? Say he plays over Mansour on the weekend he gets 0 tries like Mansour did. Crichton is a beast and is strolling through untouched

Still have to see how Staines goes in defence and playing back to back games yet

Kilkenny

Coach
We are all thrilled about the emergence of Crichton he is a talent but to put things in perspective most of his tries were created for him and all he has had to do was catch the ball and run unopposed to put the ball down.

I think Josh’s role and form has been very much undervalued in 2020.

I think iit is going to be difficult for Dean Whare to get a spot in our best 17 he has clearly dropped down the pecking order but I think Josh will be a main stay in the short term.

betcats

Referee
I would still like to know how many tries Mansour's lack of speed cost us? Say he plays over Mansour on the weekend he gets 0 tries like Mansour did. Crichton is a beast and is strolling through untouched

Still have to see how Staines goes in defence and playing back to back games yet

I honestly think he is overrated here. Put MWZ on that wing and he will average 150m plus. Sauce is average 1.2 errors a game so he undoes a lot of the good work he does for us.

franklin2323

Immortal
I honestly think he is overrated here. Put MWZ on that wing and he will average 150m plus. Sauce is average 1.2 errors a game so he undoes a lot of the good work he does for us.

Yes but would his defence, offloads etc be as good. More than just metres Mansour brings