What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aubo - 300 Games

Valheru

Coach
A big congratulations to Aubo who becomes the 3rd player on Thursday night to play 300 games for the great club.

This is nothing less than a tremendous effort on Aubo's behalf as he has been able to graft a HoF career without being, as I am sure he would admit, the most talented player in history.

I think it is one of the great stories in rugby league that he will become the highest capped player for our club against the Broncos later in the month.

A big congratulations to Aubo who becomes the 3rd player on Thursday night to play 300 games for the great club.

This is nothing less than a tremendous effort on Aubo's behalf as he has been able to graft a HoF career without being, as I am sure he would admit, the most talented player in history.

I think it is one of the great stories in rugby league that he will become the highest capped player for our club against the Broncos later in the month.

Outstanding effort and good luck to him. He’ll be our third 300 gamer after Ricko and Mini. The club’s come a long way since the Transit Lounge days. With luck and good form, Friendy and Jared (sans 6 games for Manly?) could reach the milestone In a couple of seasons?
Sadly, can’t see Cords making it unless bionic body parts will be allowed.

Valheru

Coach
Outstanding effort and good luck to him. He’ll be our third 300 gamer after Ricko and Mini. The club’s come a long way since the Transit Lounge days. With luck and good form, Friendy and Jared (sans 6 games for Manly?) could reach the milestone In a couple of seasons?
Sadly, can’t see Cords making it unless bionic body parts will be allowed.

Yeah i don't think cords is going to make it. He looks shot TBH.

JWH maybe but unlikely IMO.

Jake would need to play 2 more seasons which i don't see happening.

Toops at 29 is a sneaky chance but not if he keeps getting injured.

Crighton is not outside the realms of possibility with you would think 10 good years left but probably unlikely.

I honestly think the next one will be Joey or Rads.

Yeah i don't think cords is going to make it. He looks shot TBH.

JWH maybe but unlikely IMO.

Jake would need to play 2 more seasons which i don't see happening.

Toops at 29 is a sneaky chance but not if he keeps getting injured.

Crighton is not outside the realms of possibility with you would think 10 good years left but probably unlikely.

I honestly think the next one will be Joey or Rads.

Hadn’t given Angus a thought as it’s way down the road still. Like Joey’s chances but think Rads will gradually destroy his body before 300. Hope I’m wrong.

Headless Chook

Juniors
If Victor stays relatively injury free over the long term, and assuming we lock him up for life then no doubt he will play 300 plus games.

Are we sure he’s not directly related to Bunny Reilly? I love the bloke.

Congrats to Aubo. Natures gentleman and well thoroughly well deserved. His versatile utility strengths have undoubtedly been a factor in how the club’s numerous coaches have managed his longevity in the game.

Congratulations Aubo, a wonderful achievement, much deserved!

A terrific example of a modern day gentleman and one club man.

He is also a clean skin. He has never put a foot out of place.

Much to be admired. Some expected coverage via the club:

https://www.roosters.com.au/news/2020/08/03/aubusson-one-of-the-greatest-roosters-says-keary/

https://www.roosters.com.au/news/20...the-eve-of-his-300th-club-and-nrl-appearance/

https://www.roosters.com.au/news/2020/08/05/aubusson-300--highlights/

https://www.roosters.com.au/news/2020/08/05/epitome-of-a-teammate/

Valheru

Coach
Speaking of coverage NRL 360 couldn't spare a single second for Aubo yesterday in their round preview nor did they on Monday. I didn't see Tuesday so if they did then i apologise.

You would think it warrants a mention.

Cam Smith has had no less than 3 whole shows dedicated to him. Aubo is not in his league but surely worthy of a mention.

Headless Chook

Juniors
Speaking of coverage NRL 360 couldn't spare a single second for Aubo yesterday in their round preview nor did they on Monday. I didn't see Tuesday so if they did then i apologise.

You would think it warrants a mention.

Cam Smith has had no less than 3 whole shows dedicated to him. Aubo is not in his league but surely worthy of a mention.
They may have mentioned him briefly on Tuesday night’s show although they could have been talking about Roy Orbison, I wasn’t paying too much attention.

H.H

Juniors
The bloke is a club legend. What else can you say - we've been so lucky to have a guy like that with us for so long.

Latest posts