What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 vs Roosters

Lethal25

Juniors
Roosters winning % drops significantly with JWH out

An article published late last season stated rate drops from 77% to 44%

Also missing another four normal starters, there's definitely a sniff of an upset. Tariq needs to go on a bash Keary mission and they follow whatever Flanagan has said ignoring everything McGregor has said

getsmarty

Immortal
vaughanp-1gp_6184.jpg

GAME DAY

Vaughan stood down for fortnight
Author
Dragons.com.au dragons.com.au
Timestamp
Thu 6 Aug 2020, 02:55 PM

St George Illawarra front-rower Paul Vaughan has been stood down from all Dragons training and playing duties after breaking the NRL's Covid-19 biosecurity protocols on Thursday morning.

"I am very remorseful for the reckless and selfish decision I have made," Vaughan said.

"Everyone within the Dragons' bubble, including myself, are well aware of the protocols in place. I'm sorry for the harm my actions have caused to the club and my teammates."

Dragons CEO Ryan Webb expressed his disappointment in Vaughan's conduct.

"Paul is one of our most experienced players and we are upset with his judgement in breaking the NRL's Covid-19 biosecurity protocols," Webb said.

"Not only has he let the playing group and the entirety of our hard-working staff down but also our Red V members, partners and fans.

"Paul has been placed on a Covid hold by the NRL which involves two weeks of isolation and mandatory Covid-19 testing. Further club sanctions are also not out of question."

Recent signing Kaide Ellis (St George Illawarra player No. 234) will come into the team as Vaughan's replacement for what will be his club debut.

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2020/08/06/dragons-statement-paul-vaughan/

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade

Also missing another four normal starters, there's definitely a sniff of an upset. Tariq needs to go on a bash Keary mission and they follow whatever Flanagan has said ignoring everything McGregor has said
Imagine what ours drops to without Vaughan?

redv13

Bench

Have you seen our win % over the last few years with the bald headed flop??

Old Timer

Coach

Unless Sims & Frizz swap sides Sims will barely see Keary.

Also every time Sims decides to be the “enforcer” penalties & sin bins are well and truly on the cards.

best he just concentrate on his attack which of late has been non existent.

Inisai Toga

Juniors
Unless Sims & Frizz swap sides Sims will barely see Keary.

Also every time Sims decides to be the “enforcer” penalties & sin bins are well and truly on the cards.

best he just concentrate on his attack which of late has been non existent.
Agree, if they could BOTH deliver a 8:0 type rating performance than we could along way towards winning. Park the big hit crap and just focus on their edge running and strong traditional defence and were half a chance.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
The current selectors are much better but while I am glad that Ellis is getting a go poor Blacker must be disillusioned. I have seen Blacker play twice 1 NRL and 1NSW Cup game and he did not look forceful or have good hands but skills can improve with good coaching.

Old Timer

Coach
Kaide Ellis wll debut for the club twice tonight.

Will be at the presser saying what a privilge it is to wear the big red v and how wonderful it is for Mc Fooknuckle to show such confidence in him.

Crush

Coach
They will still beat us.
We will stuff it up somehow.
Jeff mate, we got this.
I am supremely confident that the mighty dragons will win tonight.
No Norman, tick.
No Vaughan the big cream puff, tick.
Weakest Rorters side ever assembled, tick.
New coach, tick.
We got this.

TruSaint

Referee
Jeff mate, we got this.
I am supremely confident that the mighty dragons will win tonight.
No Norman, tick.
No Vaughan the big cream puff, tick.
Weakest Rorters side ever assembled, tick.
New coach, tick.
We got this.

upload_2020-8-6_17-50-47.jpeg

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
vaughanp-1gp_6184.jpg

GAME DAY

Vaughan stood down for fortnight
Author
Dragons.com.au dragons.com.au
Timestamp
Thu 6 Aug 2020, 02:55 PM

St George Illawarra front-rower Paul Vaughan has been stood down from all Dragons training and playing duties after breaking the NRL's Covid-19 biosecurity protocols on Thursday morning.

"I am very remorseful for the reckless and selfish decision I have made," Vaughan said.

"Everyone within the Dragons' bubble, including myself, are well aware of the protocols in place. I'm sorry for the harm my actions have caused to the club and my teammates."

Dragons CEO Ryan Webb expressed his disappointment in Vaughan's conduct.

"Paul is one of our most experienced players and we are upset with his judgement in breaking the NRL's Covid-19 biosecurity protocols," Webb said.

"Not only has he let the playing group and the entirety of our hard-working staff down but also our Red V members, partners and fans.

"Paul has been placed on a Covid hold by the NRL which involves two weeks of isolation and mandatory Covid-19 testing. Further club sanctions are also not out of question."

Recent signing Kaide Ellis (St George Illawarra player No. 234) will come into the team as Vaughan's replacement for what will be his club debut.

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2020/08/06/dragons-statement-paul-vaughan/

redandwhite4evr

Juniors

Andrew to Ryan- "Hey Ryan - we're going to need a new standard club legal statement for the Vaughan situation- no- the drug/alcohol fuelled nightclub fight won't cover this - nor will the domestic violence towards partner version. OK lets see what you've come up with. "remorseful... reckless....protocols...good job Ryan- there's at least three words there that the bonehead won't have heard of so he won't have a clue what he's signed up to".

dungay dragon

Juniors
I hope you're right, but you have taken an each way bet with the post above.
PS... I like it
Surely our SuperCoach will use the line in his final address " they are insulting us big time by resting a number of their players for this game ..They are showing us no respect and are treating this game as a given "
Dragons to win
Tariq and Clune to lead the way