What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 vs Roosters

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
The current selectors are much better but while I am glad that Ellis is getting a go poor Blacker must be disillusioned. I have seen Blacker play twice 1 NRL and 1NSW Cup game and he did not look forceful or have good hands but skills can improve with good coaching.
He’s yet to debut in NRL as far as I’m aware. I wouldn’t consider a trial NRL.

getsmarty

Immortal
team_web.jpg

TEAM LISTS

Updated
Presented By

Late mail: Round 13 v Roosters
Author
Dragons.com.au dragons.com.au
Timestamp
Thu 6 Aug 2020, 06:50 PM

St George Illawarra coach Paul McGregor has finalised his team ahead of the Dragons' Round 13 clash against the Sydney Roosters at WIN Stadium, Wollongong on Thursday, August 6.

Paul Vaughan (Covid-19 protocol suspension) has been replaced in the 17 by club debutant Kaide Ellis (Player #234). Josh Kerr will start in the front row.

The Dragons and Roosters will play for the Battle of Lone Pine Cup, with Thursday's clash coinciding with the 105th anniversary of the Battle of Lone Pine, with the 75th anniversary of the Second World War's conclusion also to come on August 15.

Vaughan and Corey Norman join Jacob Host and Jasob Saab as the players to drop out of Tuesday's initial 21-man squad.

Coach's preview: Round 13 v Roosters

Finalised NRL team for Round 13 v Sydney Roosters –
1. Matt Dufty – sponsored by EFEX
2. Jordan Pereira – sponsored by Wollongong Jetski
3. Euan Aitken – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
4. Zac Lomax – sponsored by Floormania
5. Mikaele Ravalawa – sponsored by Nutrition Station
6. Ben Hunt – sponsored by Paul's Customs and Forwarding Solutions
7. Adam Clune – sponsored by Baytek Construction
8. Blake Lawrie – sponsored by SMAI
9. Cameron McInnes (c) – sponsored by Dincel Construction System
15. Josh Kerr – sponsored by Professionals Padstow
11. Tyson Frizell – sponsored by Modus Projects
12. Tariq Sims – sponsored by Stonemasons & Landscapers (since 1970)
13. Jackson Ford – sponsored by Bodytech Fitness

Interchange:
14. Tristan Sailor – sponsored by TripADeal
16. Trent Merrin – sponsored by St.George Bank
17. Tyrell Fuimaono – sponsored by CMG Audio Visual
21. Kaide Ellis – sponsored by Fox Property

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2020/08/06/nrl-team-round-13-v-sydney-roosters/

carltonsouth79

First Grade
Big chance tonight I feel. Rorters not at their best and injuries. Keen to see how Hunt goes at 6, hopefully he just focuses on running more. Penrith friend suggests Ellis is a good player, solid and won’t let anyone down. Fingers crossed:fingers_crossed::thumbsup:

SAP58

Juniors
Big chance tonight I feel. Rorters not at their best and injuries. Keen to see how Hunt goes at 6, hopefully he just focuses on running more. Penrith friend suggests Ellis is a good player, solid and won’t let anyone down. Fingers crossed:fingers_crossed::thumbsup:
If we can keep Keary quiet we have a chance.

Latest posts