What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Tamou

hazzbeen

Bench
He wants to stay, but the club has a host of players it has developed who need to be resigned to keep them out of the clutches of other clubs, and James doesn't come cheap. Last week he was the only player in our side who did not debut for us. Still, I'd like to see us retain him. If he's let go it will be because of his rather lacklustre first two years with us. He's been really good this year and last.
He is all yours , hope he stays with you guy's .....

possm

Coach
Only joking old mate ..... No offence taken .....
So who are we going to sign to replace Graham? I suppose if De Belin becomes available, he would be the obvious choice. I truly hope we keep McInnes a lock and Hunt at hooker. The team seemed to be more balanced with this format.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
We need someone like rudolph from the sharks...or even Lindsey Collins from the roosters....

Yes- our current props lack bulk- Vaughan, for mine, would be better used on the edge where his leg speed might be an advantage- if they were available, I'd be buying two of the likes of Hamlin-Uele/ Rudolph/ Royce Hunt/Junior Paolo/ Fonua-Blake/Tevita Tatola/Asofa-Solomona/Moses Leota. Big, bulky and young enough to improve assuming we had the right coach and mentor.

independent

Juniors
Yes, the very unfortunate thing is we have Mary as coach and also the pressure of playing for the Dragons syndrome. Somehow I also think that having Wollongong and Kogarah as too bases and the travel involved for training might weigh heavily on other players' minds in deciding whether or not to sign with us.
off course we should come back to kogarah, you could live in the shire and train at kogarah, you are correct in saying players are thinking about the travel before joining the dragons, we use to train a couple of time at kogarah, now 00000. We need a whole rethink otherwise I am afraid we will be loosing our team...