What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd13 2020 Non Parra games

TheParraboy

Staff member
Thursday

Dragons v Roosters - Dragons in a boil over, Roosters due, players out/rested with an eye on the Storm encounter next week

Friday

Manly v Warriors - Manly to bounce back and be heralded as a premiership force
Seibold v Bennett - Love this feud. Uncle Wayne to pour more misery on the Drongos

Saturday

Storm v Bulldogs - No Papen, No Cam. Storm easily. We softend the dogs up for them :p
Knights v Tigers - Toss of a coin really, Knights in a whisker. Madge to lose his shit again
Panthers v Raiders - Panthers will be too good Id imagine

Sunday

Titans v Cowboys - who cares

strider

Post Whore
Paul Vaughn out 2 weeks for breaking covid protocols

I bet no one talked to him ... he didnt know :shrug:♂️

strider

Post Whore
I think what Hall did there was enormously f**ked ... 8pt try thank you ... and suspend the merkin

Gazzamatta

Coach
I think what Hall did there was enormously f**ked ... 8pt try thank you ... and suspend the merkin
No all good. Nothing to see here. It was an accident.
And what about the bomb b4 the last Chooks try. Knock on every day of the week. No knock back. Nothing to see here.

strider

Post Whore
No all good. Nothing to see here. It was an accident.
And what about the bomb b4 the last Chooks try. Knock on every day of the week. No knock back. Nothing to see here.
Im sensing you might not be very happy about the officiating in the roosters direction

emjaycee

Coach
Mentally weak Roosters.
They were only mentally weak for about 50 minutes of the game mate and to be honest, they showed how mentally strong they were by their ability to hang in the fight, and come over the top to win the game. Actually, they were also a little bit mentally weak towards the end of the game when they let the Dragons score a soft try at the death.
I wish the Eels had the ability to stay in the fight and win those tight games through mental toughness.

Noise

Coach
Roosters won without
Boyd
J Morris
B Morris
JWH
Tupou
Radley
Verills
Flanagan (although dropped).

that would be like us winning without: