What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

England Vs Pakistan 1st test Old Trafford

Pommy

Coach
1st of 3 tests. Pakistan won the toss and elected to bat. 32-0 after 13 overs.

Pommy

Coach
I’m not complaining about that decision but why can’t we use the sound and the hot spot technology together.

undertaker

Coach
Just turned on the tv to watch the test match and notice Shane Warne was in commentary.

Saw an article in The Australian newspaper stating how Warney evaded travel bans for the UK and got a 'travel exemption' to leave Australia.

I know Warne obviously doesn't want to get stuck in Melbourne at the moment due to the shithole state it's in with the stage 4 COVID-19 restrictions and crap weather during winter, but it's an absolute joke and sheer inconsistency from the government in view of the criteria regarding the 6 main reasons for travel exemptions to Australian citizens wishing to travel outside of Australia:

https://covid19.homeaffairs.gov.au/leaving-australia#toc-2

I don't see how Warne meets any of those 6 criteria (not even #4, as in regards to the evidence criteria, sending someone from 10000+ miles over the other side of the world to commentate a cricket match most certainly isn't necessary nor critical when there's plenty of commentators in the UK that could've fulfilled the same role).

And it won't come as any surprise if I hear, like what happened to Danii Minogue and Kerry Stokes, that he doesn't have to do mandatory 14 day hotel quarantine when he arrives back in Australia.

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Carn Pakis.

Broad for no real reason annoys me.

Stop being shyte and belt him out of the park.

Stuart Broad.

Fantastic Bowler. Up there with many of the all-time greats. And possibly the best English bowler of all time...

But...

the headband??

He’s dead set tied a napkin around his head. Like some Masterchef wannabe or a tall, pale version of the karate kid...

What the hell is he thinking??

Pommy

Coach
Pakistan 137/8 they lead by 244 with 2 days to go.

I’m not saying it will be easy or it’s a certainty but we’re in with a chance here. I thought the fame was gone after day 2.

undertaker

Coach
Stuart Broad.

Fantastic Bowler. Up there with many of the all-time greats. And possibly the best English bowler of all time...

But...

the headband??

He’s dead set tied a napkin around his head. Like some Masterchef wannabe or a tall, pale version of the karate kid...

What the hell is he thinking??

This.

He's channeling the little kid look

Latest posts